Match Thread Coventry City - Cardiff City Match Thread - Monday 1st Apr (4 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

Youd think theres obvious candidates in our side for a rest as they tend to flag more often or been on international duty

fatso

I think we'll end up with an average over 25k
Only if the play offs are still realistic, if we lose today and other results go against us it will be disastrous, on the other hand, a win for us and other results go well, its very much game on, its so tight at the top and bottom, the championship has got to be the best league in Europe for drama!

Gynnsthetonic

There selling tickets where the KoS banners are in the Main Stand, don't know how many Cardiff have sold but we could be pushing 28k today

Adge

Another big crowd it seems which in the past seemed to hinder us-now I think with the mentality we have developed in the last couple of years it seems to inspire us. 3-1 hopefully.

Jcap

Anyone know how to get a list of tv broadcasters abroad who partner EFL? Just found out the games been ‘selected for international tv coverage’ yet again.

Evo1883

Another big crowd it seems which in the past seemed to hinder us-now I think with the mentality we have developed in the last couple of years it seems to inspire us. 3-1 hopefully.
Our 4 highest league Gates this season have seen us win 3 draw 1

torchomatic

Would be great to pay them back for that horror show in September
Yeah, we went down to the away match in September. It was rubbish. Remarkable we ended up with 2.

clint van damme

To be fair, you're referring to large crowds that used to come along pretty infrequently.
We're consistently playing in front of crowds 24k plus so it shouldn't be so much of a big deal when it nudges 28-29k.

Briles

Cardiff 6-1 on sky bet amazing price they aren't that bad surely.We are playing well but could have an off day.

we won’t win 6-1

theferret

Only if the play offs are still realistic, if we lose today and other results go against us it will be disastrous, on the other hand, a win for us and other results go well, its very much game on, its so tight at the top and bottom, the championship has got to be the best league in Europe for drama!

It's virtually impossible for us not to average over 25K even if the wheels for off. It's already 24.8K, we'll have 28K today and more than that for Leeds. QPR will be a big gate as it's the last game. And we haven't opened the south stand for Ipswich, so likely they'll get full allocation if our demand isn't there. Only Hull could be a lower gate.

theferret

To be fair, you're referring to large crowds that used to come along pretty infrequently.
We're consistently playing in front of crowds 24k plus so it shouldn't be so much of a big deal when it nudges 28-29k.
Exactly. Two biggest crowds this season, Wednesday and Leicester, we won. Last season, Blues at home, we won. That myth has long since been dispelled.

ProfessorbyGrace

2-0 to us. Or maybe another 3-1. Or indeed a 1-0. PUSB

I used to be indecisive, but now, I’m not sure.

Pusb1

Why? What has Torp done to justify this. Was fine in first couple of matches but hasn't looked anyway near Eccles' level since.
best player on our team vs West Brom, been dropped ever since.

He’s a better player than Eccles

Pusb1

Based on?
When we have a few injuries and play poorly, Eccles is a passenger and doesn’t dictate play, and is consistently error prone.

Average player being carried in a decent team. He won’t play for a team better than us in his career.

Every good team historically always has a couple of players being dragged up by the quality in others

Users who are viewing this thread