Match Thread Coventry City - Colchester United Match Thread - Saturday 21st Oct (2 Viewers)

Esoterica

I can't get over that he's changed nothing since the last 3 games and that he can't see this deep midfield is absolutely stifling the whole performance each week. Look how good we looked in that 15 pass build up when the central two were involved high up the pitch

skybluetony176

Fair play to Micky Adams pointing out that the attendance figures show how far we’ve fallen and who can blame the fans for falling away.

wingy

I can't get over that he's changed nothing since the last 3 games and that he can't see this deep midfield is absolutely stifling the whole performance each week. Look how good we looked in that 15 pass build up when the central two were involved high up the pitch
MA alluding to the stubbornness of managers and reluctance to move on their judgements.

oucho

So. What's everyone havong for dinner? We bought a nice steak, ale and gravy pie from the butchers. Might have some boiled potato and brocolli with it...

skyblueinBaku

So. What's everyone havong for dinner? We bought a nice steak, ale and gravy pie from the butchers. Might have some boiled potato and brocolli with it...
I'm making a chilli con carne.

Users who are viewing this thread