DM: Thomas
DM: Fleck
AMR: Christie
AML: Moussa
AMC: Baker
STR: Clarke

The Optimist

Well I would give you this, that SHOULD be good enough for us to stay up

Murphy is the best keeper in the league. Clarke the best forward, he missed a month of play and was injured for part of the season and still finished 3rd highest goal scorer. Fleck and Bell are two of the most technically gifted players in the league. Thomas can tackle and pass. He can run. He was scouted by Liverpool at one stage they were going to buy him. He is under rated by a lot of Coventry fans. Baker managed to score 13 goals in that position from a side 2nd from bottom in this league and that was in half a season. Kisnorbo is an international and in Adams, Clarke and Christie we have some great young players who are championship standerd and still have time to devolp into better players. If PH4 owns ccfc by the start of next season expect us finishing in top 6.

Tonylinc

Murphy is the best keeper in the league. Clarke the best forward, he missed a month of play and was injured for part of the season and still finished 3rd highest goal scorer. Fleck and Bell are two of the most technically gifted players in the league. Thomas can tackle and pass. He can run. He was scouted by Liverpool at one stage they were going to buy him. He is under rated by a lot of Coventry fans. Baker managed to score 13 goals in that position from a side 2nd from bottom in this league and that was in half a season. Kisnorbo is an international and in Adams, Clarke and Christie we have some great young players who are championship standerd and still have time to devolp into better players. If PH4 owns ccfc by the start of next season expect us finishing in top 6.
Wow, you really to live up to your name! Can I please have a pint of whatever your on?

ccfcway

It could be a long reply, but I have mearly highlighted one part of that, and moved on.........

How on earth can we get new owners in a matter of weeks when the powers that be cant even find the golden egg ?

CovisGod

Fleck and Bell two of the most technically gifted players in the league ? I don't want to get into the hobbit of criticising our own players but on what do you base that ? Half the season Fleck looked fat and shit and occasionally showed glimpses of being average and Bell hasn't played for so long I'm not sure he remembers which way the pitch is agree with most of the other stuff you've said though

FRY-CCFC

Play christie right back and get maghoma (free I think he's out of contract) instead of clarke

ccfcway

there is virtually no chance we will be out of admin by the start of the season. If thats the case, its -10 and no new players !

Murphy is the bets keeper in L1, Cyrus, Willis, Blair, Fleck, Wilson, they're all fantastic prospects but need 1st team football to fulfill that potential. Clarke needs a strike partner IMO, Itye Taylor from Falkirk is supposed to be really good and SP wants him, so would be interested to see what he could do, Clarke, Baker, they both proved themselves last season. There arent many changes needed. Some players need to go, like Jennings, Bell, J.Clarke, Dunn and McDonald to name a few. Bell is good when he's fit but is our highest earner now Sheffers and Woody are gone. Jennings is just plain useless, Jordan fannys about too much when he has the ball, plus we have a lot of cover at RB now Phillips is back and Willis is fit, Dunn is shite and Burge is back, so off he goes, probs back to The Cobblers, McDonald is off back to Gillingham, no questions asked, just take him. We need some good young talent that can challenge our established stars. We can rely on the academy, we need depth, determination, hard work and a fuck load of luck in the transfer market

Tonylinc

there is virtually no chance we will be out of admin by the start of the season. If thats the case, its -10 and no new players !
Do we get another deduction for still being in Admin? Thought it was only when coming out without Voluntary Arrangement in place.

Mucca Mad Boys

Kisnorbo and Edj CBs!? That's a disaster waiting to happen. Martin is unconvincing, yet twice the CB Edj is.

Yorkshire SB

The teams just relegated definitely have better players (albeit they may yet lose them). Regarding strikers, just off the top of my head Cassidy and Griffiths both at Wolves, Sinclair and Gayle at Posh and Baldock at Bristol City (one or two debatable).
Think we can look forward to a very tough season unless something miraculous happens. Instability off the field will have it's effect. I think Posh and Wolves will both be right up there for promotion, as well as Sheffield United, MK Dons, Preston (Grayson at the helm) and then one or two surprise packages. Therefore I think promotion would take something incredible, and something I'm not surely Pressley could conjure up!
The assessment of Bell may be fair as I think that if he could remain injury free he could be a big asset to us, but Fleck often looks out of his depth at this level, not technically per se, but regarding his general athleticism

Skybluefaz

oggy.

Nilsson, Babb, Peake, Fox

Thompson, Mcallister, Mcgrath, Froggatt

Dublin, Keane

That's more of a dream team. If it contains William Edjenguele I'm getting the department of trading standards on you.

Users who are viewing this thread