Coventry City Fc Crest Redesign (University Project) Part 4 (1 Viewer)

Skevin

After getting feedback from the first three designs of the crest.

These are the new versions I am proposing below:

Identity-4.jpg Identity-5.jpg

I need to hear from you the fans about what you think of the suggested redesigns
and pick which one best represents the cultural relevance of the club.

Thank you

Youre feedback is appreciated and useful in creating these designs.

Regards

Kev Kev

Gint11

Fully appreiciate you are doing Uni work here but your re-designs are getting closer and closer to our actual crest. Just use that one.

stupot07

I like version 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hill83

The only thing you can take away from this Skevin, is the harsh realities of dealing with utter retards throughout your life.

I like the second one. Good luck with your project.

covcity4life

Because it's his university project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

no it aint

he has been asked to get fan approval for when we switch to a new cheaper badge!

read between the lines!

covmark

no it aint

he has been asked to get fan approval for when we switch to a new cheaper badge!

read between the lines!

You talk absolute bilge most of the time, so its difficult to know when you're taking the piss. Unless of course every post is a piss take.

shmmeee

I like number 2 simply because you took on what I said (and I'm sure other people) from the last one. But then Number 1 looks more like a proper football badge and none of that namby pamby modern shit, which at the moment I'm all for. So Number 1.

hill83

Fully appreiciate you are doing Uni work here but your re-designs are getting closer and closer to our actual crest. Just use that one.

Imagine if he showed up at the end of his project with the actual Cov badge you muppet. That's the equivalent of copy and paste like in our college days.

Hobo

No 22 for me, think you need a bit more inspiration!

mds

No 1, 2 needs a border or a dark barkground to show it off it gets lost on the white bg, the detail of the left bird on 2 is lost in the enlargement also not enough sky blue.
1 the bird beaks are too close to the elephant, needs to be bigger or shrink the elements a little, the border and the ribbon set it off nicely. The birds in 2 are better positioned but need to be that way in 1 with all the bird detail, beaks around mid to bottom of trunk/tail with full wing and body detail.

lewys33

I think No.1 with the grass though (basically getting closer to our current badge!)

I still think you should try 1 with just the football & elephant with a translucent phoenix in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread