Match Thread Coventry City - Hull City Match Thread - Wednesday 24th Apr (10 Viewers)

skybluegod

I've got that 'Portsmouth, down to 9 men' kind of vibe tonight for some reason. Like we'll pull it out of the bag against the odds.

Every time people slag off the line up before hand we always seem to win. That's a still a team of good players, yes a couple square pegs in round holes, but a couple of those will all be getting their last starts for Coventry most likely.

PVA

Can't see it being a flat midfield 3 so I wonder if Eccles is going to play a more advanced role, at right wing maybe.

Brighton Sky Blue

It's like a goodbye to Kelly and Godden, which isn't really ideal when there's still something to play for.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
It’s asking a lot of Godden especially as he’s had such little game time. Needs must I guess

JulianDarbyFTW

Eccles RWB Lati in midfield just to really fuck with us
Could be 5 at the back again. Lati at the centre of the 3.

Fascinating reading between the lines after Sunday - sounded like the pre-prepared plan was 5atb first half to keep it tight, then 433 second.

TomRad85

The Hull team looks pretty strong. Tricky game even with a full team nevermind whatever this is. Robins masterclass if we pull this one off.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

Not an inspiring team, but if it gets us to HT it’ll have done a job. Then a strong three on the bench at least. I’m trying to be optimistic!

On the tired/fatigued point, I would have thought Sheaf was on the list and Simms was not.

Let’s hope we don’t have a stroppy Godden today.

Nick

Administrator
Not an inspiring team, but if it gets us to HT it’ll have done a job. Then a strong three on the bench at least. I’m trying to be optimistic!

On the tired/fatigued point, I would have thought Sheaf was on the list and Simms was not.

Let’s hope we don’t have a stroppy Godden today.
Yeah exactly.

Sheaf would have done the most.

Where's torp?

Users who are viewing this thread