Match Thread Coventry City - Hull City Match Thread - Wednesday 24th Apr (9 Viewers)

TomRad85

But not tonight sadly .. it's about time we stopped setting up to NOT LOSE , its costing us multiple points
It never works with this group either, we concede some truly horrendous goals so we're better off trying to score some too.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Esoterica

And as for the match thread and criticism, it's natural. We're all still livid about Sunday. Then we're pissed off about the weakened formation tonight and then annoyed about the soft performance. It was probably never gonna happen but a statement performance tonight would have gone a long way to putting the weekend to bed and helping us all look to the future.

Cally Fedora

Time to squeeze 45 minutes out of our bench forwards. Godden basically a passenger. Latibeaudiere likes a challenge. Unfortunately you can’t challenge nowadays. He’s just 2% below what we need and gives me the shits when he’s on the ball.

Brighton Sky Blue

Someone needs to take the bull by the horns and just shoot when they have sight of goal. We've dallied around multiple times and just ended up getting countered

Liquid Gold

Wright is absolute mustard.

Shades of Vin there and I don't think that's by accident. We've clearly bought him in based on his attributes and are training him up.

David O'Day

These advertising hoardings are fucking with my eyes

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

We look a lot better. Need MVE though as no attacking threat down our right. Even at RB and keep Eccles left, or shift Eccles inside and put Palmer right and Allen middle.

Small squad showing.

pusbccfc

Great to see Robins at the ref.

Users who are viewing this thread