Match Thread Coventry City - Hull City Match Thread - Wednesday 24th Apr (4 Viewers)

Mr Panda

MVE is clearly mentally and physically fucked too. Think we’ll see much better from him when we’ve got our wingers again

It’s difficult to throw intensity into making your own space for a cross and then get good quality on it too

Sky Blue Harry H

Anybody surprised by losing tonight shouldn't really be surprised. Not at the game, as my Silver Wedding Anniversary, but it was obvious after Sunday that half the team (at least) would be shattered, Hull have jhad an extra day and a bit (plus we've had extra time, emotionally drained etc) We can say none of this should affect them, yet we all know that's not the case. They gave their all for us Sunday, so I'm not annoyed at a defeat tonight. I'm off to Blackburn on Saturday, knowing that it's next season that will likely be our big effort at trying to go up. PUSB! (and b*ll*cks to anyone moaning about tonight - love you all!)

OldBedrocker

Kelly is a coward he shirks responsibility every time. Will play a square or backwards pass when options are on plays it to marked players rather than try it himself

Briles

a match too far this, zero stress now before the Euros and im excited (with some additions) for next season

pusbccfc

Robins tonight. Needs to be ambitious. Cannot go into games like that. Kelly on for 90 was baffling.

Who on Earth is telling them to piss around so much at the back??

SeaSeeEffCee

This lot are a horrible bunch of cheats. Carvalho especially.

Sick of watching us gift the opposition goal via defensive errors. Something needs to be done in the summer.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Was closer than I expected given how tired so many of our first teamers must be but really annoying we've gifted them three goals.

Esoterica

Kelly is a coward he shirks responsibility every time. Will play a square or backwards pass when options are on plays it to marked players rather than try it himself
He's always been pretty 'safe' but he's not played for months. What you are describing is just a lack of game time for an aging player.

Reactions: AOM

Travs

Anybody surprised by losing tonight shouldn't really be surprised. Not at the game, as my Silver Wedding Anniversary, but it was obvious after Sunday that half the team (at least) would be shattered, Hull have jhad an extra day and a bit (plus we've had extra time, emotionally drained etc) We can say none of this should affect them, yet we all know that's not the case. They gave their all for us Sunday, so I'm not annoyed at a defeat tonight. I'm off to Blackburn on Saturday, knowing that it's next season that will likely be our big effort at trying to go up. PUSB! (and b*ll*cks to anyone moaning about tonight - love you all!)

Exactly. Tonight was nailed on loss.

Games against Cardiff and Birmingham did the damage.

robbiekeane

Wilson gonna be in on Saturday - two in one game
He’s the better keeper but he’s gifted them the points tonight and we would have won if he hadn’t
Shocking. One of the worst performances from a keeper I can remember and at such an important part of the season

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That's such a dissapointing way to throw away our season. It was like we wanted to get it over with and lose. All three goals for them were shocking. A gift, each and every one.

I said before I don't mind to lose if we fight, but we only did that at certain points tonight and no where near consistently enough. Got to be stronger and after the weekend you need to fight back. We went down with a weak flap.

skyblu3sk

Well that's it for the playoffs, from the start wrong set up tonight and I very rarely say that but the players who played at Wembley were up for it, use that energy. I'm fucking angry with the goals what a fucking shit show. The manager got it wrong tonight and I feel like I've been dry f*cked twice in a week.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

I'm really pissed off with that. It's not so much that we've lost, it's the manner of the goals we've conceded. Fucking terrible.

Let's be honest, if we are going to progress next year we need to fix defence and goalkeeping positions.
completely agree, and on the second point, it is ironic because the opposite could have been true at the start of the season

Matt smith

We did ok tonight in the circumstances.

Kelly godden just aren’t good enough anymore

we need a new keeper

tired mistake from Bobby but that’s understandable

It’s annoying but we did ok tonight and fought hard

simms and wright are gonna be lethal next year

finally, all those hull players were right pre Madonna cunts. Especially carvalho, little prick

Macca

This summer will be test of the clubs ambition. No strengthening and no progress. Some smart tweaks and we could be on to something

Users who are viewing this thread