Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (7 Viewers)

HadjiChippo

Regardless of the red and poor penalty. Their manager has to take full responsibility for that loss. Had them sat back 10 men behind the ball, time wasting, cheating, from the 45th minute on against the mighty Sky Blues. Was never gonna work.

TomRad85

Imagine if we get a couple more clever signings in too!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Garlana86

The most I've cheered this season on those last two goals. Kinda puts O'Hare right at the front of the window again though 😑

Nick

Administrator
Regardless of the red and poor penalty. Their manager has to take full responsibility for that loss. Had them sat back 10 men behind the ball, time wasting, cheating, from the 45th minute on against the mighty Sky Blues. Was never gonna work.
With their players just crying.

How didn't winks get a yellow for descent

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Godden - strong shift
Eccles - strong shift

Van Ewijk was immense, the whole of the back line were to be fair, Sheaf had a great game too I thought

Saka quieter but still great, Palmer ok but could do better, and the subs were ok too although Allen is still a bit lightweight sometimes in my opinion, Simms had a hand in the equaliser immediately after coming on and showed what he is good at, strong hold up play and simple effective passing and link play

what a game from CoH though, he really is starting to show he’s a one of a kind player and I don’t care what anybody says he’s crucial to the remainder of our season, I do think we need another direct CF who can get into the positions Wright and Simms, and to an extent Godden don’t, but (and I don’t like getting carried away) this thoroughly deserved result and more the manner, the way we played, didn’t crumble, played for each other and the team spirit at the end have made me believe the blue skys are back!!

…how many points between us and Ipswich?? 🫢

Matt smith

I love this club, makes it all worth it

let’s enjoy this SBT

Superb result, well done to the manager and the team.

Valuable lesson learned, never doubt this team, was really guilty of it at the start of the season, been proved massively wrong

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread