Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (5 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

So, congratulations on winning your biggest game in years. To be fair, you are a good side. And, your crowd made a good noise. But(!) the penno was a stick on, your defender should have ho e off, if you deem Fatawa’s challenge a ref. His studs were inside KDH’s knee. Eleven vs eleven, I say we win. We score and create little in the first half of games. So, bants aside, see you next time, if we ever play you again!👋🏻
Really what planet are you on we had all the play fuvk me you had only one corner all game and that was in the first 10 mins.
Your keeper should have been red carded for dangerous play.
Sorry but you maybe top but have been pretty poor over both the games against the Mighty Sky Blues.

Last edited:

Hertsccfc

Not really - he wasn’t as influential and someone did actually scream in my face when I said we might actually have a chance now Palmer is off the pitch - needless to say I lived on that for the next 15 minutes
Dasilva was the most important substitution.

Sky Blue Pete

One of the greatest days at the CBS, what a result. Subs changed the game for us, especially getting Allen and Simms on.

Embarrassing that Leicester are even in the Championship. To get relegated 7 years after winning the league in an era where you get hundreds of millions just for placing in the Premier League is one of the greatest failures in modern sporting history. Even more embarrassing was their cowardly performance in that second half. £200m squad and they still took off their only striker at 1-1 to try and cling onto a point.
Allen made the biggest difference for me
Took up great positions and used the ball so well
He’s been poor recently but turned the game as did coh calm finish

Tomh111

Thought all the changes made a difference, Simms was more direct and linked well with Da Silva. Allen was a spark and gave us more energy in midfield.

Thought we were good value for the win regardless of the penalty and red card.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Reactions: PVA

Offhegoes

Godden did OK but this system doesn’t suit him and we need those physical qualities that Simms brings. We are looking a little light for that CF role now, no wonder we’re being linked with the Notts County lad.

Gint11

Cals barnet is topic of conversation on their forum 😂😂such sore losers.

nice revenge for the 3 points they stole
on the opening day

no_loyalty

The one goal flattered Leicester, it was never a penalty in a million years. The straight red was also dubious. We did well to eventually break them down in the second half, as soon as we equalised there was only going to be one winner. PUSB.

clint van damme

The one goal flattered Leicester, it was never a penalty in a million years. The straight red was also dubious. We did well to eventually break them down in the second half, as soon as we equalised there was only going to be one winner. PUSB.

Red for me, in the modern game anyhow
It wouldn't be if I had my way but in todays game it was nailed on.

Manchester_sky_blue

That's brilliant
Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

Gleneagles65

Just wow! We were worthy winners and O’Hare simply outstanding. Watched the match in O’Niels Leicester and loved watching the Sky Blues outclass em.

HadjiChippo

The poor pen decision and weird red card did ruin the game as a contest, was a great back and forth game before that and think we had the best chance of the half (Saka hit post) and best of the play
Still think we’d have won without those decisions.

Wasn't impressed with them or their subs whatsoever. Haven’t been impressed with them all season, they’ve been relying on their Prem midfield/CB pairing to gut out performances and scrape wins. If KDH had left in August they’d be in and around the top 4 pack rather than double digits clear. With the money they’ve spent, they should be smashing everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread