Match Thread Coventry City - Preston North End FC Match Thread - Friday 23rd Feb (2 Viewers)

bigfatronssba

Wins/draws achieved in a less than convincing manner? Maybe you're not in attendance or spend the vast majority of your time on your phone?
But you know what - It ain't top 6 stuff.

So please answer this honestly, tonight aside, do you think we’re currently playing better or worse than we were this time last season?

Diogenes

I wasn’t a drama queen, I stayed until the end. The blame here lies solely at Doug Ellis for not backing Mark in January. Robins will get disillusioned and end up leaving pretty soon in my opinion.

Robins has left clubs before after disagreeing with chairmen. He's made a few comments since the window closed that shows he is a bit frustrated with the lack of signings.

Don't think Robins goes anywhere soon though, though if next summer if he isn't backed I could see him moving on.

Nuskyblue

It did look bad but I strongly dispute a fractured pelvis, how would they know so quickly, it took long enough to scan Torp so I highly doubt any diagnosis on Saka this quickly.
Pretty sure a good physio can diagnose that type of injury. No idea how anyone outside the team/coaching set up would know this tho.

oscillatewildly

Take Maidstone to penalties, draw Chelsea away, get stiffed 8-0, finish mid table and I've heard there's room in that garage to fit the Robins statue along with the Kane statue.
Appy Daze!!

skyblue_55

A few things from tonight ….. Robins interview….. “they were physically & mentally stronger than us “ !
Doesn’t everyone of us , that’s watched games against Preston know what they are about …. but our players didn’t tonight ?
Saka , a terrible foul , as their player made “ a back “ for him to go over , but the referee didn’t see it & if it hadn’t been for our players making the incompetent aware , he would still be lying there .
A massively disappointing night & opportunity missed , but every man & his dog will be back for the big premiership opponents, cum the 6th round , home or away !
CTID

shmmeee

That or play MVE as a winger

Abd Lats at RB?

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

theferret

People keep saying the same thing tonight, oh every fan base in the country would be the same. Fuck that, if you want to be something then be different. Leeds, Man City, Liverpool, forest, wolves all different breed to our weak fans. You end up with that you deserve I suppose.

Behave. Man City fans, aside from the tourists, staying to the 90th minute when being battered 😂? They all fuck off early when they are winning. I was literally with a wolves season ticket holder tonight. Kept asking why I wasn't leaving. Did the you see the state of OS when West Ham were getting battered by Arsenal? Nothing you saw tonight you wouldn't see anywhere else. Sunderland fans will boo their team if the opposition win a corner.

Brighton Sky Blue

Puts square pegs in round holes.

We have to change it up now. We've conceded tons since reverting to a 4 but without Sakamoto we're not going to score as many goals.
We conceded tons with a 5 as well. Maybe it’s just that our defenders aren’t very good without a strong midfield in front of them.

Users who are viewing this thread