Match Thread Coventry City - Queens Park Rangers Match Thread - Saturday 4th May (4 Viewers)

skybluecam

Is it sad im more bothered about Blues going down?

They've gotten away with it for fucking years and with the stacks they give it on Twitter and smashing up the CBS, Twatting random fans when they come here etc, i would laugh my tits iff at them being in L1
I can see myself spending more time on my phone checking scores than watching the match tbh

PVA

I have this strange feeling we're going to suddenly put in a great performance and win 4-1 or something.

Dausch to grab a goal and everyone cream themselves that he's a future Ballon Door winner. Godden to shin one in and people demand we keep him.

Grown men to burst into tears at the thought of never seeing worlds best left back Jake Bidwell in Sky Blue ever again.

...or we lose 1-0 and the forum is convinced we're in a relegation battle next year for the 15th season in a row.

Otis

I have this strange feeling we're going to suddenly put in a great performance and win 4-1 or something.

Dausch to grab a goal and everyone cream themselves that he's a future Ballon Door winner. Godden to shin one in and people demand we keep him.

Grown men to burst into tears at the thought of never seeing worlds best left back Jake Bidwell in Sky Blue ever again.

...or we lose 1-0 and the forum is convinced we're in a relegation battle next year for the 15th season in a row.
Yup, I think tomorrow will seal Robins' future.

Statue or dunking stool

Grendel

Whatever happens it wouldn’t be as unlikely as you being there in person.

mmttww

Hoping for this starting XI

Collins

MVE
Thomas
Bidwell
Da Silva

Sheaf
Eccles
Kelly

Wright
Simms
O'Hare

Palmer, Dausch, Godden to get a few mins unless it's tight at the end.

Secretly hoping Sakamoto is gonna be in the starting XI to blow our minds!

pusbccfc

I hope Robins lets them go for it. Goal fest

Otis

Hoping for this starting XI

Collins

MVE
Thomas
Bidwell
Da Silva

Sheaf
Eccles
Kelly

Wright
Simms
O'Hare

Palmer, Dausch, Godden to get a few mins unless it's tight at the end.

Secretly hoping Sakamoto is gonna be in the starting XI to blow our minds!
Be nice if Bidwell and O'Hare got one more game. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't though.

messiahrobins

Meaningless match, basically a post season friendly. But for the race for the Sky Blue Golden Boot id not be playing Wright and Simms.
Just word of warning, QPR fans may be looking for trouble, for some reason they seem to have some weird obsession with us which might stem from some incident in Ibiza i think it was with our fans. I have not heard anything at all, it is just a gut feeling i have got. They are an odd set of fans the QPR lot. Even this season i think there was a video online of their school kids and our school kids having a bit of handbags.

alexccfc99

Is it sad im more bothered about Blues going down?

They've gotten away with it for fucking years and with the stacks they give it on Twitter and smashing up the CBS, Twatting random fans when they come here etc, i would laugh my tits iff at them being in L1
Is it just me who, as much as I find Brummies intolerable

Would much rather Sheffield Wednesday get relegated

Arrogant racist bastards

CV22SBA

Meaningless match, basically a post season friendly. But for the race for the Sky Blue Golden Boot id not be playing Wright and Simms.
Just word of warning, QPR fans may be looking for trouble, for some reason they seem to have some weird obsession with us which might stem from some incident in Ibiza i think it was with our fans. I have not heard anything at all, it is just a gut feeling i have got. They are an odd set of fans the QPR lot. Even this season i think there was a video online of their school kids and our school kids having a bit of handbags.
This gets mentioned everytime we play them and nothing really happens.
This season there was a small scuffle by the club coaches and like you said it was kids around 16 in age. Last season it kicked off with Brentford bizzarly at Euston. Infact the well know guy with the ponytail, did he get knicked for that as i don't recall seeing him at games this season?

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

This gets mentioned everytime we play them and nothing really happens.
This season there was a small scuffle by the club coaches and like you said it was kids around 16 in age. Last season it kicked off with Brentford bizzarly at Euston. Infact the well know guy with the ponytail, did he get knicked for that as i don't recall seeing him at games this season?
last season or the season before (can’t remember but think it was season before) it did kick off next to pizza hut with qpr. Not sure what happened, walked past it

Great_Expectations

I wish it wasn’t this way, but there’s no expectations or pressure tomorrow.

All I would like is;

Those leaving us to receive a good send off. Including those not leaving on the best terms (COH, Godden).

To see some of the highly thought of youngsters get some game time.

I think it’ll be a good atmosphere tomorrow despite the apathy of the game. It’s been a decent season overall and the players deserve congratulations for that.

Brighton Sky Blue

My head says a trip to Brum is so much closer than the other relegation candidates. My head says fuck um for their twat reaction to beating us 3-0 and all the gloating.
They’ve been getting away with crap football for years. Time they finally got their comeuppance for it

Skybluecol

Random Q....
Parking at mates house near cherrytree and instead of the usual cherrytree beers we're going to Dhillons Brewery....what the best/quickest route to walk....is there shortcuts etc

TomRad85

Social media Blues fans still absolutely fapping it to these American owners, convinced they are going to be some sort of super club in the future. Incredible embarrassing to read, fingers crossed the shit cunts finally go today.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

A goal feat for last game of the season would be lovely!

We don’t have a great record on legends day though do we?

clint van damme

Social media Blues fans still absolutely fapping it to these American owners, convinced they are going to be some sort of super club in the future. Incredible embarrassing to read, fingers crossed the shit cunts finally go today.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sisu must be smarting that they never sussed the way to convince everyone your pie in the sky ideas were legit was to buy an old go kart track.

Sick Boy

Yeah there’s been tension with them since that Ibiza trip, it also kicked off outside the ground during the first game at the Ricoh.

Users who are viewing this thread