Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday [FA] Match Thread - Tuesday 6th Feb (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

Expecting a fairly dull atmosphere. As has been the case for the last few games.
Atmosphere is weird this season , our fans spent so much time telling the world how great it is now its half of what it was last season , even norwich fans said we were much better last season

pusbccfc

Atmosphere is weird this season , our fans spent so much time telling the world how great it is now its half of what it was last season , even norwich fans said we were much better last season

It was horrendous Saturday. Besides 5 mins after the goal, it's as bad as I can remember for years.

We've attracted a lot of fans who haven't been through it all and clearly don't contribute to the atmosphere. We've gained 5000 on average for home games and it's quieter than most games last season.

SkyBlueSoul

Last year at Norwich was a strange one though. We'd missed the first 3 home games so weren't up to speed and once we went 2/3-0 down it was a case of entertaining ourselves in the stands.

skybluecam

Is it a massive game? We are very unlikely to win the FA cup and getting to the Premiership is the holy grail. Surely better to help the odds of getting a shot at that?
We’re unlikely to get to the premier league anyway.

Win this and beat Maidstone in R5 as we should and we’re 90 minutes from Wembley.

We’ll either get a good draw against a big club or a winnable one. It’s a really big opportunity imo.

Jonny

Bit different , semi final you mean
I do mean the semi final yeah, but the point still stands. Frequency of opponent is no reason not to go. Cheap ticket, home fixture, double priority points if they're something you need. Absolutely no excuses to not be up there if you're able!

Evo1883

I do mean the semi final yeah, but the point still stands. Frequency of opponent is no reason not to go. Cheap ticket, home fixture, double priority points if they're something you need. Absolutely no excuses to not be up there if you're able!

There is a reason , I can't be arsed

Evo1883

Won't be there Sunday either, will you? Guess you'll prefer to watch that one from the comfort of your armchair.
I've attended 70 of the last 76 league matches home and away jonny talk bollocks .

Part of the reason my points are so high matey

Jonny

I've attended 70 of the last 76 league matches home and away jonny talk bollocks .
The way you're going on I'd expect 76 out of 76. All you're doing is emphasising my point that it's ridiculous that you won't come out of the woodwork for this game too!

Evo1883

The way you're going on I'd expect 76 out of 76. All you're doing is emphasising my point that it's ridiculous that you won't come out of the woodwork for this game too!

I can't be arsed , like I said

Just spent a fair bit today for Stoke away for me and the kids

PS : you don't have a point , if I don't want to go then that's that

mmttww

You're the worst type of fan...

Almost as bad as people who want to tell other people how to spend their time and money.

Thinking about it, I do about 10 games a season incl. freebies when my brother's mates don't use a season ticket, or JSB vouchers with my kids, so if we're doing rankings, I'd be the worst, or 'most worst', maybe. I dunno. F*ck You, @Evo1883! I win.

Last edited:

Astute

Out of the woodwork?

If you spent as much effort getting points by purchasing tickets as you are here you would be on over 20,000 points by now 😆

alexccfc99

Can't believe the lack of enthusiasm for this game - We are a win tonight and then a win against a side that, without sounding disrespectful - play at the same level as Tamworth away from the cup 1/4 final, I am well up for it I would be more gutted if we got beat tonight than I was Saturday

In my personal opinion will also put King off making any potential Maidstone game at a low price due to a poor takeup here at 15 quid🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread