Match Thread Coventry City - Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 11th Nov (2 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Defence was much better. Bidwell and Eccles were really good.

Strikers and other midfielders a bit so so, but we did look more dangerous today. Godden worked really hard, but like the others, should have at least one goal to his name.

A bit frustrating again, but something to build on.

skyblu3sk

Eccles much better 2nd half, sheaf still looks off colour to me. Not sure what Godden brought to that match. Wright had a much better 2nd half. Defence very very good all round with Bidwell the pick of them.

pusbccfc

Tommo1993

Yep we didn’t lose. But as I said to Evo after the game, I’m that bit disappointed that we didn’t beat a piss poor looking Stoke. Not sure they’ll play much worse than that for the rest of their season.

David O'Day

I'll take a draw, defence looks much better, just need to click further forward

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

PVA

Allen and O'Hare were both totally ineffective at AM today.

He gets some stick but I think we're missing Palmer.

Brighton Sky Blue

Good performance for the most part but so poor in and around the opposition box. Sheaf refusing to shoot at any time nearly cost us at the end.

Back 4 and keeper looked more composed and Collins’ distribution was miles better than Wilson’s.

Otis

Taking Simms off rather than Godden was a crazy decision.
Depends. If Simms was.one of the players who had been ill, it would make perfect sense wouldn't it.

Would love to hear what Robins has to say on the matter.

TomRad85

Allen and O'Hare were both totally ineffective at AM today.

He gets some stick but I think we're missing Palmer.
AM is a bit of a problem position considering we have so many. Palmer tricky but flatters to deceive, Ayari looks like a boy, O'Hare not even close to there and Allen imo living off last season atm.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

MAFF

Not great but better. Encouraged by Simms improvement last couple of games. Would start Sakamoto next game though.

Users who are viewing this thread