Match Thread Coventry City - Swansea City Match Thread - Friday 29th Dec (1 Viewer)

mark_ccfc

Bit worried here that the loss of Kitchin may ruin the balance of our defense. I would love this to be a win which, given favorable other results, would see us knocking on the door of the playoffs.

SkyBlueSoul

Being a bit more realistic , will roller shutters stop leicester fans and coventry fans kicking the shutters to pieces when they play eachother ?

A partition wall will
Leicester away first game, it was just a roller shutter between us in the concourse. Stewards were laughing because all the banging was coming from the Leicester side, but that was it.

Johhny Blue

Another clean sheet (I don’t know how the last couple of matches, the opponents have been missing sitters!)

5-0. Sakamoto, O Hare, Thomas, Eccles, Allen, Wright.
And still in rhe bottom half of the table, 3 points off playoffs
How was your maths at school?

StrettoBoy

The three match ban for Kitching seems harsh, given his fairly mild retaliation. I wouldn't have had a problem if they had upheld the red card but reduced the ban to one match.

stupot07

Appeal has either not been successful or not been heard yet

Collins
Lati
Thomas
Binks
Dasilva
Sheaf (c)
Allen
Palmer
Saka
Godden
Wright

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

SeaSeeEffCee

Had a feeling that van Ewijk and O’Hare would be rested tonight. Although changing 3/4 of the defence is a bold decision.

Can’t understand Godden starting again after his performance on Boxing Day.

SBAndy

Interesting. Too many rested at once?

Fine with Binks, Dasilva and Allen coming in, Latibeaudiere to RB for MvE is one I’d have probably done against Boro instead. Another game for Godden as well, surprised.

TomRad85

I kind of get most of it, the games are coming thick and fast and we need to use the squad. But Godden... ugh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Interesting. Too many rested at once?

Fine with Binks, Dasilva and Allen coming in, Latibeaudiere to RB for MvE is one I’d have probably done against Boro instead. Another game for Godden as well, surprised.
Seems a lot to me, we have a completely different back 4 and midfield 3.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread