Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Coventry City v Luton Town - Championship playoff final - 27th May 2023 - Wembley Stadium

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 7943
  • Start date Start date
You need to press further up the pitch. As it is I see us ‘missing out on an opportunity’.

yes and how do you do that with only Vik

I’m not disagreeing with you here about their style, but this isn’t about the nicer team to watch- they have a really effective system, they are sticking to it with great success and we now have to do something without getting offended at their long balls
 
I still believe in the lads, stage fright in the first half but we’re only 1 down and still in with a chance
 
Get Palmer on
Going to play walking football second half? ;) In all seriousness a bloke who hasn't played probably isn't the answer yet as he'd be eaten alive too! Anyway Godden on, got to hope that works although not sure how.
 
Going to play walking football second half? ;) In all seriousness a bloke who hasn't played probably isn't the answer yet as he'd be eaten alive too! Anyway Godden on, got to hope that works although not sure how.

nor me but we live in hope

I think maybe we’ve been under so much pressure the only real plan is get some kind of support to Vik and see what happens
 
27 years since anyone came from behind to win a playoff final apparently- it’s all set up for a bit of history to be made 💪
 
It's always simplistic to say that though. I mean Adebayo looks class, they cross the ball well, and they play it quickly. They're not without wit at all.
Neither were Wimbledon or Watford. Taylor gets stick but he was a very clever club manager.
 
Robins described Godden as our talisman a couple of years ago. Here's hoping he proves it today.
 
Awful performance so far, lucky to go in only one behind. I still believe we can do it but we need to change things, not getting anybody close enough to vik. Defensively we look weak. Massive half ahead, I honestly can't say what we need to do, it's Robins and Viveash's job to get this turned around, earn your money and get this done
Luton starting to look panicky
 
Not one for saying too much against Robins.. but why the f*ck didn’t we start with this formation?
 
Different game this, need to get one back asap
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom