Match Thread Coventry City v Manchester United - FA Cup Semi-Final (5 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

Call Rashford a left wing Corbyn Starmer loving traitor and keep saying Brexit to him and f@ck free school meals, and he will likely throw a punch if wound up enough.
Ask Fernandes if he goes to trans book reading events (he looks a bit of a wrong'un) and keep telling Anthony if he plays he is street beggar from filthy parts of Brazil. I dont see any issue with winding them up at all. In the 70's and 80's that was just normal stuff to do. Gen Z will of course cry and say its awful to suggest.
Wtf lol

fatso

Look, the problem with many of you is you think it is football manager. Ohare has been a great player for us. No doubt. However, he isnt the player he was, is out of form, and crucially is a luxury against a superior team like man Utd. Kelly may not play sexy football but he is a bruiser, a dog of war and added to the steel of Sheaf and Eccles i think would give us a fighting chance of keeping things tight. A front 3 of Wright Simms and Godden can nick a goal.
If we are going to win it will have to be 1-0.
That's settled it then, your definitely a wum.

bigfatronssba

Anyone else feeling weirdly optimistic without knowing why?

I'm feeling more confident that I was against Luton

rockwoodfleet

Call Rashford a left wing Corbyn Starmer loving traitor and keep saying Brexit to him and f@ck free school meals, and he will likely throw a punch if wound up enough.
Ask Fernandes if he goes to trans book reading events (he looks a bit of a wrong'un) and keep telling Anthony if he plays he is street beggar from filthy parts of Brazil. I dont see any issue with winding them up at all. In the 70's and 80's that was just normal stuff to do. Gen Z will of course cry and say its awful to suggest.
Shut up you Boris loving Trump cocksucking twat........ love Gen Z x

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread