Match Thread Coventry City vs Barnet Match Thread - Saturday 10th Mar (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

So let’s see it then , those that think we can sniff playoffs , let’s see how good how MR is . We should be killing this lot and no excuse , a pivotal point in the season here . I hate MR but love CCFC so let’s see what he can do , those who state give him time , this is what you will get next season , this will be his best ever squad . I am waiting to see a reaction here from the team

Nick

Administrator
He’s played well recently , working hard etc .

Just doesn’t look interested at all
He has had the ball hammered to him every game, same as biamou. Apart from at Mansfield he got a pen.

We don't change the system to suit, we are the ones playing hoof ball.

Evo1883

He has had the ball hammered to him every game, same as biamou. Apart from at Mansfield he got a pen.

Ok nick , pretty much everybody around me including myself is shocked at his attitude on the pitch , but for your argument we will say it’s all about his service , despite not putting himself about at all , not running into the spaces or chasing anything down lol

wingy

HT 0-0

Poor half. Only positive is the ref seems to be one of the better ones!

Burge probably kept the score at 0-0 with that one save, otherwise very little created

We look like rabbit in headlights too much today.

Mcdonald seems to have finally woken up

McNulty doing lots of running but not really seeing much of the ball.

No urgency when we get throw ins. If we weren’t bad enough kicking the ball backwards in open play, we now seem to have added backwards throws to our game too!
I think he has given sympathetic decisions our way in the past.
Third game won with penalty on the bounce? (Odds)
The Barnet forum on him may be correct !!B-)

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

Absolutely terrible half!!!! So defensive. Only Doyle and Reid attempting to go forward.

Terrible terrible No pattern and no desire and no apparent technical aptitude

Nick

Administrator
Ok nick , pretty much everybody around me including myself is shocked at his attitude on the pitch , but for your argument we will say it’s all about his service , despite not putting himself about at all , not running into the spaces or chasing anything down lol

Have you seen most long kicks go to the opposite side? Every throw in on his own with two on him with nobody else around.

I must have missed the imaginary service the strikers are getting apart from said to mcnulty, must be why people are randomly applauding.

Barnet have opened us up multiple times.

Grendel

For most strikers in this league that’s what you get. Their strikers are linking the ball up deep and trying to move through.

McNulty has in this game in the first 20. In the end it’s down to him to move and chase and work players. No one is playing balls to players feet in this league.

The difference is he can do it and seems to be sulking but Biamou can’t

Evo1883

Have you seen most long kicks go to the opposite side? Every throw in on his own with two on him with nobody else around.

I must have missed the imaginary service the strikers are getting apart from said to mcnulty, must be why people are randomly applauding.

Barnet have opened us up multiple times.

Ok can’t really put it more simple tbh .
He looks like he doesn’t give a fuck today .

Recently he has .

At one point he asked for the ball to go to Reid instead of himself despite being in the better position in more space .
His attitude isn’t right , he’s currently just a passenger.

The bigger problem is the gap between midfield and forwards , robins hasn’t addressed it yet weirdly

fernandopartridge

So let’s see it then , those that think we can sniff playoffs , let’s see how good how MR is . We should be killing this lot and no excuse , a pivotal point in the season here . I hate MR but love CCFC so let’s see what he can do , those who state give him time , this is what you will get next season , this will be his best ever squad . I am waiting to see a reaction here from the team
Oh fuck off you tedious predictable clown

SkyBlueRuffian

Don’t hold your breath mate, we just can’t beat the lower league teams, it’s a flaw that Robins cannot get over. This is Forest Green all over again.

Gazolba

No way will we ever get promoted with this team playing like this.

Grendel

Barnet counter after our poor corner

Rod eventually wakes up and prevents a shot, cross that follows then gets headed over

Having let the balk go through his legs in the first place.

Grendel

At least Clarke-Harris has woken up

Sky Blue Pete

For most strikers in this league that’s what you get. Their strikers are linking the ball up deep and trying to move through.

McNulty has in this game in the first 20. In the end it’s down to him to move and chase and work players. No one is playing balls to players feet in this league.

The difference is he can do it and seems to be sulking but Biamou can’t
Unbelievable defence of the guy

Users who are viewing this thread