Match Thread Coventry City vs Yeovil Town Match Thread - Monday 2nd Apr (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
They are just strolling about like we have no players, cant get anywhere near them. It's embarassing, Robins should be dragging somebody off rather than standing looking clueless on the sideline.

Need to go at them and change our approach.

PVA

We dont commit enough forward, same story as every week. We dont unlock defences.

You always make everything sound so simple in every match thread when we're losing.

'put more men forward and we will score'

'make some changes and we'll win'

Ever think maybe it's not that straightforward?

Also we've just conceded 3 goals without committing many men forwards. How many do you think we'd concede if we chucked everyone forward?

Nick

Administrator
Doyle is going to get a red this game.

Another aimless hoof forward to nobody. We have no clue, we have no plan.

covmark

Looking at the other scores atm and today was a huge opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

McNulty misses from a yard not really helped by Vincenti trying to beat him in the air

Nick

Administrator
You always make everything sound so simple in every match thread when we're losing.

'put more men forward and we will score'

'make some changes and we'll win'

Ever think maybe it's not that straightforward?

Also we've just conceded 3 goals without committing many men forwards. How many do you think we'd concede if we chucked everyone forward?

I do, because I can see the same glaring issues as every other game.

Same as I did against Newport and 15 minutes later Robins made the changes I said we should make and we scored ;)

CCFC_Charlie

Maybe it’ll be for the best if we don’t make the play-offs, imagine the level of embarrassing performance we’d put in with that much pressure on us

Grendel

This surely has to be the end for Vincenti

PVA

I assume the people who want Burge dropped for making a mistake also want McNulty dropped for missing from a yard out?

Nick

Administrator
JCH unmarked in the box, does a weird header thats not towards goal or to anybody else?

Users who are viewing this thread