Coventry Fans being filmed tomorrow (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Anyone else doing this!?

Should be good fun!
Hopefully should meet some decent actors.

pusbccfc

If this is for Sent to Coventry then you aint going to meet any decent actors :p

Where's it happening anyway?

Its for a new ITV drama that apparently is 'star-studded'.

They asked for 100+ people to recreate crowd scenes at the Ricoh.

Going to be a long day, be there at 8, could be there till 6!!

RichieGunns

Its for a new ITV drama that apparently is 'star-studded'.

They asked for 100+ people to recreate crowd scenes at the Ricoh.

Going to be a long day, be there at 8, could be there till 6!!

Yeh that's 'Sent to Coventry' alright.

Wouldn't catch me going near that with a 100 foot barge pole!

As for the 'star-studded' bit. That's a pile of rubbish lol

Wannabees more like (can you tell i hate reality TV lol)

harvey098

Yeh that's 'Sent to Coventry' alright.

Wouldn't catch me going near that with a 100 foot barge pole!

As for the 'star-studded' bit. That's a pile of rubbish lol

Wannabees more like (can you tell i hate reality TV lol)

Given the fact that sent to Coventry is a bbc programme I would say this is not the same thing...

pusbccfc

Had a great time doing this today! Lots missed out!
Great experience!

Funny that on the programme Coventry have a kit which has no puma logo, no city link, and on the badge (yes they have the badge) is has everything bar 'coventry city' on it!

We were taken around a lot of the Ricoh, corporate etc.

Also the McGoldrick and Malaga lookalikes made up some big banter.

Plus the made up centre forward was a rugby player, as big as a body builder. Looked like he could put in a good shift up top for us!!

Overall, great day, plus we have been asked to come do some more filming in a few weeks!

pusbccfc

Should be on in May/June time, for anyone who's interested seeing the Ricoh and Coventry City in a Rom-Com drama on itv!

'Love or marriage'

Never got to find out what that has to do with football though...

CovMatt1987

I used to work at the Ricoh and was there when they filmed that TV movie with Ray Winstone and Danny Dyer in 2006. right hassle that was - blocked off loads of the building, if you were anywhere romotely near filming you had to stand perfectly still and quiet while they filmed, and Ray Winstone didnt even give me one live betting odd.

pusbccfc

I used to work at the Ricoh and was there when they filmed that TV movie with Ray Winstone and Danny Dyer in 2006. right hassle that was - blocked off loads of the building, if you were anywhere romotely near filming you had to stand perfectly still and quiet while they filmed, and Ray Winstone didnt even give me one live betting odd.

Just like today really. The lads 'trying' to sort out the pitch had to stop their equipment as filming took place.

Nice to see Robins had banned them from being on the actual pitch past the white lines!

Delboycov

Isn't that a new comedy drama written by Stewart Harcourt?...The City fan who brought us 'Hearts and Bones' and more importantly the sight of Amanda Holden in a Cov top?

pusbccfc

Isn't that a new comedy drama written by Stewart Harcourt?...The City fan who brought us 'Hearts and Bones' and more importantly the sight of Amanda Holden in a Cov top?

I'm not too sure. I know that Debbie who wrote the Nativity films is who has wrote this.

Larry lamb, corries John Stape, and a few others that I can't remember are in it!

Delboycov

I'm not too sure. I know that Debbie who wrote the Nativity films is who has wrote this.

Larry lamb, corries John Stape, and a few others that I can't remember are in it!
Just looked it up and that Debbie is directing and Stewart Harcourt has written it...expect a lot of Cov references but unfortunately no Amanda Holden in a Cov top :-(

RoboCCFC90

Had a great time doing this today! Lots missed out!
Great experience!

Funny that on the programme Coventry have a kit which has no puma logo, no city link, and on the badge (yes they have the badge) is has everything bar 'coventry city' on it!

We were taken around a lot of the Ricoh, corporate etc.

Also the McGoldrick and Malaga lookalikes made up some big banter.

Plus the made up centre forward was a rugby player, as big as a body builder. Looked like he could put in a good shift up top for us!!

Overall, great day, plus we have been asked to come do some more filming in a few weeks!

I have to admit it was fun.. But couldn't do it for a career so much waiting around and sitting down, but on the up side there was some quite good banter.. Although my voice box is totally fooked now : (

Users who are viewing this thread