Match Thread Coventry v Charlton Match Thread - Friday 14th Apr (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

But it does affect the owners, why do you think Tim suddenly climbed out of his cesspit,
He went from invisible into overdrive, we were getting no publicity at all but suddenly we
We're on the radio every 5mins NTM tv and newspapers.
It seems some people think in order for a protest to have been successful SISU pack up
And leave immediately after, it doesn't work like that.
Protests should be sustained and varied and may well come at a cost to the team,
No stay quiet pretend everything is OK and maybe they will go away.
Yes we should have done it years ago when we had other shit owners, problem then was getting it out there Internet was new not many people on the chatrooms.
Torch was on about the handing out of leaflets at Highfield Road unfortunately I never got to read or see one of them, I bet quite a lot never it is an impossible thankless task.
What I dont get is people saying we should do nothing.

Nick

Administrator
Not many remember why they are so angry? What are we, a bunch of goldfish? We were only relegated yesterday.
Keep poking away at the fans, there's a good chap.
I know you look for responses to keep the site ticking over, but it does get tiresome.
Missed the people saying they want to harm the club, starve it etc?

What about when people say that if people get a st they should get a punch.

It's true, the meaning of why people love ccfc gets lost in it all.

Nick

Administrator
No stay quiet pretend everything is OK and maybe they will go away.
Yes we should have done it years ago when we had other shit owners, problem then was getting it out there Internet was new not many people on the chatrooms.
Torch was on about the handing out of leaflets at Highfield Road unfortunately I never got to read or see one of them, I bet quite a lot never it is an impossible thankless task.
What I dont get is people saying we should do nothing.
Has a single person said nothing should be done?

I think a big drive for unity, remind people why they love ccfc (that includes me too). Not how much they hate others.

It won't get sisu out, but neither will getting a game abandoned.

letsallsingtogether

Don't know if anybody heard my call on CWR after the match (Craig) for me i go because i love the club and it's valuable family time with my old man and my daughter .
I'm starting to come round to the idea that the best way to remove SISU is to have bigger attendances consistently and create interest that way .
Either way it's up to you all what you do , but I wish people cared about the club as much as they hate SISU , think we'd be ok then
I heard you,and I agree with most of that you know how I feel about going I also do it to spend time with my brother and friends.
Craig we talk at half time every game with you and your dad I know how passionate you are and I would never knock it.
However you also know how much I care for this club as well might have different opinions on how to get rid of them but that is it.
Just seems funny when you read posts on here and we are all calling each other out, but when we talk face to face it is very amicable.
See you at Walsall.

letsallsingtogether

Has a single person said nothing should be done?

I think a big drive for unity, remind people why they love ccfc (that includes me too). Not how much they hate others.

It won't get sisu out, but neither will getting a game abandoned.
I don't agree with getting games abandoned but a short stoppage is fine by me.

Nick

Administrator
They havent nick no but your stance, like many others, is let someone else do it i'm just supporting my team.
Or because they don't think it will make any difference? Or because they don't see a plan?

As was asked the other week about what a march will do, the reply was make people feel better.

Have a look at threads on here for example that make people feel better and they are decent as an example.

Monners

Missed the people saying they want to harm the club, starve it etc?

What about when people say that if people get a st they should get a punch.

It's true, the meaning of why people love ccfc gets lost in it all.
It doesn't get missed at all - the real world is not (thankfully) social and other media. All the fans I know love the club. Anyway, be a prat in you own time - the snooker is on

idm1975

Or because they don't think it will make any difference? Or because they don't see a plan?

As was asked the other week about what a march will do, the reply was make people feel better.

Have a look at threads on here for example that make people feel better and they are decent as an example.
Its not 1 protest that makes bad owners leave, its many. The more we do together, the more our plight under sisu and what they are doing to us gets out to the wider scale.

Nick

Administrator
It doesn't get missed at all - the real world is not (thankfully) social and other media. All the fans I know love the club. Anyway, be a prat in you own time - the snooker is on
I've never said you don't love the club, I don't think I've seen you say to kill it either.

Sometimes the real world is more dangerous after they hear 10th hand info in the pub.

Nick

Administrator
Its not 1 protest that makes bad owners leave, its many. The more we do together, the more our plight under sisu and what they are doing to us gets out to the wider scale.
Sadly, the wider scale doesn't care. The people who need to know do know.

Evo1883

I heard you,and I agree with most of that you know how I feel about going I also do it to spend time with my brother and friends.
Craig we talk at half time every game with you and your dad I know how passionate you are and I would never knock it.
However you also know how much I care for this club as well might have different opinions on how to get rid of them but that is it.
Just seems funny when you read posts on here and we are all calling each other out, but when we talk face to face it is very amicable.
See you at Walsall.
You are your brother are brilliant , lot of time for you both .
I think this is the only thing we disagree on , but yes I can't knock your passion

Users who are viewing this thread