Match Thread Coventry v Peterboro. Match Thread - Saturday 8th Apr (6 Viewers)

Astute

Great story thanks. My 10 year old is one of 3 in his class who went last Sunday
My son was the only one who went in his whole school. All his mates who like Manchester United and similar are now jealous :smuggrin:

stevefloyd

Turdgay shooting practice just had the pigeons worried. 1 shot on target useless c**t.. mind you the rest of them kept the hunting dogs busy retrieving their kills

Grendel

A couple of families bring refused entry as a little girl has a blow up EFL cup with her.
Awesome.

skybluepm2

Early observations. Looking good on the break, Reid has made the wrong decision on a couple of occasions. Can see an error by Clarke or turnbull coming up leading to a goal. Burge made a decent save at his near post after Maddison got the better of Haynes but almost fucked up minutes later by attempting to dummy a kick on one too many occasions. Not sure who is slower; foley or Beavon. Surprised Stokes isn't starting. Would have him over Haynes every day of the week even half fit.

Grendel

Our defending is poor

Burge has to parry a low hard cross again after Posh walk through our defence

The difference between the teams is how quick they move on the ball and mone the ball forward. We in possession take so much time to create anything really

Great_Expectations

I know this sounds a little harsh, and I think he's a great footballer, but Stevenson is a liability defensively.

His work rate has been poor.

Talking of liabailities, we looked much better with Stokes and Willis/DKE ahead of Foley and Clarke.

Grendel

Beavon really unlucky

Users who are viewing this thread