Video Coventry v Stevenage (1 Viewer)

ps1948

Can't believe that Burge has been criticised for their goal - he usually gets stick for just lumping it up-field, but passes to MacDonald in acres of space. Noone else at fault but Rod.
Never mind, didn't really affect anything else, a good three points, let's hope today's games are as good for us.

AlansEyes

Can't believe that Burge has been criticised for their goal - he usually gets stick for just lumping it up-field, but passes to MacDonald in acres of space. Noone else at fault but Rod.
Never mind, didn't really affect anything else, a good three points, let's hope today's games are as good for us.
Yup, can't blame Burge for that. Also, if we had conceded that first goal Burge would have been absolutely slaughtered. Just a reminder that the general standard of goalkeeping at L2 isn't all that great!

Grendel

Yup, can't blame Burge for that. Also, if we had conceded that first goal Burge would have been absolutely slaughtered. Just a reminder that the general standard of goalkeeping at L2 isn't all that great!

He shouldn’t have played it to him and looking at that he should have done better with the shot

Gazolba

I didn't know Burge was playing goal for them.
Our last goal was fantastic.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Like it from Doyle; went straight over to congratulate Shipley for his pass for Kelly's goal. Good non-footballing example of what he brings to the side as captain.

higgs

How many games since jch scored we need him to start firing in league two

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

Some drunken idiot sat in front of me was like 'for fuck sake Burge!' followed be 'he's shit!', seemingly oblivious to the fact McDonald's very poor clearance was deflected to a striker for a 1v1... With football fans, the player you like can do no wrong, but the players you dislike can do no right. I grew out of that by about 16.

ps1948

He shouldn’t have played it to him and looking at that he should have done better with the shot
Why shouldn't he have played a short pass to a professional footballer in acres of space, who actually looked like he was coming for the ball?
I suppose if you don't like a player you just pick a fault with everything he does/doesn't do. The only amazing thing here is that you haven't blamed Haynes, who was clearly out of position and not marking to bloke who scored.
Try supporting the whole team for a change.

Users who are viewing this thread