Cracked it ! Coventry & Nuneaton united A FC (3 Viewers)

covboy1987

Sounds daft but Preston Haskell buys Nuneaton town who are currently in financial and ground problems, renames the club Coventry & Nuneaton united AFC moves everything to the Ricoh and with the right investment we could be in league one where we currently are within two years

fernandopartridge

What a load of fucking bollocks. Sorry, but I am less likely to follow that team than to go to Northampton to watch Coventry City play.

Danceswithhorses

Sounds daft but Preston Haskell buys Nuneaton town who are currently in financial and ground problems, renames the club Coventry & Nuneaton united AFC moves everything to the Ricoh and with the right investment we could be in league one where we currently are within two years
Consider that NOT cracked

RoboCCFC90

What's the difference between the OP and what SISU are currently doing?

Greggs

Fucking bollocks. People are screwing about CCFC moving to Northampton, yet some suggest a merger with Nuneaton.
Fucking ridiculous.
WE ARE COVENTRY.........NOT NUNEATON or anyone else.

Nonleagueherewecome

For the love of God...what the hell is wrong with all these hypocrites who want to steal other peoples clubs?

Mucca Mad Boys

What's the difference between the OP and what SISU are currently doing?

And there were false prophets.

Seems that some people have a weird sense of morality, 'lets relocate, and rename another club in protest of our club being relocated' :facepalm: where is the logic!? Some people have gone mad!

procdoc

Coming from bedworth I would NEVER support anything Nuneaton-related.
The people suggesting this are so outraged about Cov moving away but are prepared to accept and out of town club to move to Coventry. That is hypocrisy of the highest order.
This is nowhere near a solution to the current problems.

RoboCCFC90

And there were false prophets.

Seems that some people have a weird sense of morality, 'lets relocate, and rename another club in protest of our club being relocated' :facepalm: where is the logic!? Some people have gone mad!

Like our current owners as exmaple.. All though if I use your quote in relation to SISU it would be:

Seems that some people have a weird sense of morality, 'lets relocate, and rename another club in protest of our club being relocated' :facepalm: where is the logic!? Some idiots were born mad!

Sub

complete madness !! stealing another cities team FFS:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

RoboCCFC90

For the love of God...what the hell is wrong with all these hypocrites who want to steal other peoples clubs?

To be honest when I saw the title of this thread I thought Dong had been smoking something strong again ;)

RoboCCFC90

complete madness !! stealing another cities team FFS:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Nuneaton a City???

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Apologies to all just getting desperate

Fair enough...we all hurt others when we're desperate. Or is that just me on a full moon? We'll never know..

procdoc

Surely a far more viable option for ACL is to just build a roof and host concerts all year round? :D

Nonleagueherewecome

Surely a far more viable option for ACL is to just build a roof and host concerts all year round? :D

Ice. Worlds biggest curling arena. Curling's big, right?...Colin Hendry was awesome at it.

jimmyhillsfanclub

IMHO, there is more chance of me buying into the club or ground than PH4....

...seems to me like yet another pointless punter in the mould of dhinsa and alki... Oh... And Hoffman. ...

_brian_

Also, aren't we actually wasting time that could be spent crying out about our club being stolen, by having to point out we don't condone the very behaviour being done with our club?!?

In fairness, are you not wasting time pointing that out?!?! LOL! Only joking, mate!

procdoc

If we are renaming the club. How about Coventry and Warwickshire. Bigger catchment area...

It's not going to happen. As I have now stated on numerous occasions the idea is ludicrous and hypocritical to say the least. Only an idiot would think it was a good idea (not saying you're an idiot Jimmy as you are only suggesting a name)

LastGarrison

If we're all set on stealing someone else's club can't we go for Man United rather than Nuneaton Town?

We could call it Coventry United! Oh, no, hold on..........

stupot07

If we are renaming the club. How about Coventry and Warwickshire. Bigger catchment area...

If we do have to start a Phoenix club, I think that would be a good idea....like Brighton and hove Albion, but everyone calls them Brighton anyway.

italiahorse

Move Nuneaton Boro to the Ricoh as Nuneaton Boro but put something in the name so as to enable Coventry Fans to latch onto it.

Nuneaton Boro support will increase in the next 3 years and will give them the best opportunity they could wish for to get in the League.

CCFC can carry on outside Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread