Crawley (1 Viewer)

Jake87

800 sold not brilliant. Is there many paying on the gate ?

skyblueirish

Does this include tickets bought from crawley website. Wouldve thought we would have taken thousands. Disapointing. Maybe a lot of fans have given up already. I thought our away support would hold up

Bollocks to it!!
Im ringing crawley now, lets all go and show some dunkirk spirit !!

F..k it you're right. Had my ticket since they went on sale but have been so pissed off and angry about today's hearing I wasn't going. SISU in all your guises, ACL, CCC and everyone who has screwed us over and care not one jot about football and OUR team. You've had your day, what goes around comes around we are COVENTRY and proud, when you're gone we'll still be here. Remember the famous Jimmy Hill quote? It's still true! LETS ALL SING TOGETHER....PUSB!!!!!!!

Greetings from Sunny Sussex looking forward to your Visit (Coincidently It was Coventry City who OFFICIALLY opened our humble Broadfield Stadium 1997 )
Some information for traveling Sky Blues Fans ...The Arora Hotel Crawleys only 5* Hotel is 0.6 Miles from the ground are giving traveling Fans this season fantastic discounted accommodation at Arora Hotel Crawley for fans attending the Match ....An amzing rate of just £49.00 Inc vat room only based on single or double occupancyTo book a room email [email protected] QUOTING CFC/Aug3– subject to availability
Complimentary use of the GYM, steam room and sauna (18yrs plus)
Also last but not least if you are traveling down and back on the day Morgans Sports Bar which is part of the 5* Hotel , There will be "happy Hour" and great offers on Bar Snacks and meals for your enjoyment and will be Free Parking for CCFC fans if you have a minimum spend of only £10

Looking Forward to welcoming Coventry City Back to Crawley on the 3rd August.

Enjoy The match (not too much )

FREE PARKING to those who stay at the hotel or use Morgan’s offering. Present receipt at reception for car park exit ticket.
Valid for dates of stay only or date of match.
Minimum of £10.00 spend if non resident

Users who are viewing this thread