Creative Protest Ideas (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

Super glue yourself across the turnstiles at sixfields
Sky blue ribbons arounds all the major London Landmarks
pick a live sky game (not ours) when we are at Sixfields and hand out some sort of flyer, or get the home fans to take in a banner, the trust might be able to do this with other fans groups.
Sky blue ribbons all around northamton

Sisued

Have banners made up with SISU out on them and distribute to other teams fans when we play away. they can then use these banners at their games gaining wider coverage of the campaign

shmmeee

Go to Sixfields the night before the game and wrap hundreds of meters of sky blur ribbon around the ground.

Skybluepiglet

All travel to sixfields and nobody actually go into the ground and sing "All sing together..play up sky blues" etc. from the car park .

That way..the players will hear it..but SISU dont get a penny.

I'd like to say u could tune into CWR..but im afraid your likely not to get reception..cheers Tim..not even Coventry Radio waves will travel to shitfields.

ytfc

What about throwing a load of blue smoke bombs onto the pitch? If you were to throw a few the game would stop and it would take a while to get rid of. You did it at our ground ;)

Jimthor

Basel and Sevilla fans have protested in the past by throwing hundreds/thousands of tennis balls onto the pitch.

Video here:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socce...-protest-tennis-ball-hailstorm-002235963.html

Something of this ilk at a big away game could be interesting. Might be tough to get word out without the stadium operators finding out though, might need to spread it round via DMs and private messages etc!

Ripbuster

Just bumping this up as I really think there should be some chosen "united" action which everyone can do (at the end of 90 minutes)together to leave a visible protest which the cameras can see.

Fog horn blast on the 18 and 83 minute, i mean every one with a air horn let it rip in unison on those minutes to signify the birth of ccfc...this might be better for the live game...

skybluericoh

Everybody has a refs whistle and keep blowing them, would really cause problems for the football league, if refs could not control match.

Users who are viewing this thread