Crewe Away (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

*Ticket Update*

650 tickets sold since yesterday morning so selling fairly well, will make general sale though and heading for a sell out.

Apologies should have put on the thread further down...

tigersb

Got my train tickets for me and the Grandkids sorted
Hope they don't sell out before general sale

no_loyalty

£101 return on the train from Tile Hill to Crewe for me, my wife and daughter, surely that cannot be right?

jeycov

Worth checking how much you can save by splitting your ticket at Wolverhampton ( you don’t have to change trains)
Ticket office at Cov railway station should be able to work out the cheapest option

Otis

£101 return on the train from Tile Hill to Crewe for me, my wife and daughter, surely that cannot be right?
Sounds very excessive.

You tried from Birmingham to Crewe and then separately from Tile Hill to Birmingham?

SkyBlueSoul

This is probably where you tell me your daughter is in her 20's isn't it haha

no_loyalty

Sounds very excessive.

You tried from Birmingham to Crewe and then separately from Tile Hill to Birmingham?

Not yet no, but probably going to drive there as it will be cheaper

Last edited:

clint van damme

I only paid £33 for me and my son. Just had a look on the national rail website and you can get it cheaper than £101, (I'm assuming your daughter is under 16).
Save quite a bit coming home on the 18:19 train rather than the 18:01.

Sky Blue Harry H

I know what I'm doing if they have sold out

alexandra_stadium_small%20(5).jpg

Sky Blue Harry H

Update as at 9.25 am
Tickets are NOT sold out. Just purchased 3 - my mate was trying the same thing and nothing appeared when he tried to select a seat, but if you ask the system to find a ticket, it found them for me ! PUSB

Otis

I only paid £33 for me and my son. Just had a look on the national rail website and you can get it cheaper than £101, (I'm assuming your daughter is under 16).
Save quite a bit coming home on the 18:19 train rather than the 18:01.
Might meet Tim Fisher on the platform though if you get a later train.

tigersb

Update as at 9.25 am
Tickets are NOT sold out. Just purchased 3 - my mate was trying the same thing and nothing appeared when he tried to select a seat, but if you ask the system to find a ticket, it found them for me ! PUSB
Cheers mate got mine too
Definitely couldn't get them at 9am

rob9872

Sorry H :)

SkyBlueSoul

I use this site all the time. its an absolute joke it has to exist. Trainline should do this for you
Spot on. In real terms it's basically like walking into the station and buying a ticket from the signposted ticket office. But there's also a ticket office round the corner they don't tell you about, that's completely legit, and will do them much much cheaper. Madness

SkyBlueSoul

Update as at 9.25 am

Get you with your friends Mr Popular! it’s a lot harder to convince people to come with me these days. I still get excited but my Dad, brother and only City supporting mate all left me hanging

e721a3e0a0e656a97ef506d554c8b4ef.jpg

Sky Blue Harry H

Get you with your friends Mr Popular! it’s a lot harder to convince people to come with me these days. I still get excited but my Dad, brother and only City supporting mate all left me hanging

e721a3e0a0e656a97ef506d554c8b4ef.jpg
Don't worry, as we work our way up the table, they'll all come flocking back.
To be fair - mine may end up as an ex-mate, as I've persuaded him to renew his season ticket for the last 2 seasons (and after last year's showing, I thought I was on borrowed time)!

Tommo72

There is a train leaving Crewe after at 5.02pm, can someone remind how long the walk is back to the station please, less than 10?

dazed&confused

There is a train leaving Crewe after at 5.02pm, can someone remind how long the walk is back to the station please, less than 10?

It's very close, more or less the same distance as the walk from the Jimmy Hill statute to the Arena station at the Ricoh. Definitely less than five minutes? However, the game probably won't finish until at least 4.50pm and then you have to get from your seat to the road outside. And then there'll be a whole load of people trying to do the same thing.....

Tommo72

It's very close, more or less the same distance as the walk from the Jimmy Hill statute to the Arena station at the Ricoh. Definitely less than five minutes? However, the game probably won't finish until at least 4.50pm and then you have to get from your seat to the road outside. And then there'll be a whole load of people trying to do the same thing.....

I might have to leave early then.. ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread