Crewe sold out (1 Viewer)

JimmyHillsbeard

600 tickets sold this am. Not letting us in home end. Not a happy atmosphere here

chiefdave

600 tickets sold this am. Not letting us in home end. Not a happy atmosphere here

Why have so many turned up without tickets?

I don't understand how people have so much grief with ticketing. How hard is it to buy them when they go onside or in the weeks before the game? If you decide to go at the last minute to smaller grounds with a limited ticket allocation you're always going to be chancing your luck.

JimmyHillsbeard

Why have so many turned up without tickets?

I don't understand how people have so much grief with ticketing. How hard is it to buy them when they go onside or in the weeks before the game? If you decide to go at the last minute to smaller grounds with a limited ticket allocation you're always going to be chancing your luck.

Wd normally agree but our club stopped selling the original allocation last week and told everyone there were 600 tickets for sale from 12 today. They had sold out by 1pm

skybluejelly

Oh well .. Can't get in home end without a postcode and address .. Time to come home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluejelly

I have been in twice I think they will recognise me .. Sons driving so I'll have a kip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Any odd number Broad St, Crewe CW1 3UB

Will post more if people are stuck there.

Johnnythespider

To be honest they could have put all their lot in the big stand and given us 3sides

Users who are viewing this thread