CT's dad on Facebook (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Bs__9imCQAAs0bT.jpg:large

...the plot thickens

skybluepm2

Surely there must be something pretty concrete for him to be able to comment with such confidence? Is it still on there or has it been take down?

More importantly, is tet really his middle name?

Kingokings204

I don't get this one as I mentioned on the original thread. It sounds like complete bollocks as why and how would he know but then why is a players dad broadcasting it on Facebook. I don't understand it.

ccfctommy

Funny, my uncle rang my house yesterday saying he's heard off someone that were back at the Ricoh as of Monday...

Kingokings204

It's my Uncle Clive, so no. :laugh:

It's basically a down the pub rumour.

Seems to be a lot going around. I heard two guys down the gym locker room saying something about a Ricoh return for Monday/Tuesday.

Either a lot of people are jumping on a hopeless bandwagon or it actually shows there is some truth.

Kingokings204

Shit isn't it. How would his fb account get hacked and then not only get hacked but state ccfc are coming home. It was even like a big status and an obvious prank it was like a general chat.

Something doesn't sit right if you ask me.

chiefdave

It sounds like complete bollocks as why and how would he know but then why is a players dad broadcasting it on Facebook. I don't understand it.

There's been rumours that some of the new signings have been told they'll be at the Ricoh this season. If (and it's a big if) that's true then they would have to tell the current players or there would be some strange conversations at training. Wouldn't be unreasonable to think Thomas would tell his Dad.

The stranger thing for me is why would he make something like that up and put it on Facebook. So has he got the wrong end of the stick or is something actually happening.

chiefdave

Shit isn't it. How would his fb account get hacked and then not only get hacked but state ccfc are coming home. It was even like a big status and an obvious prank it was like a general chat.

Something doesn't sit right if you ask me.

I reckon it's China, they're trying to unsettle the west by spreading rumours about us coming back to the Ricoh.

Being hacked is pretty much the standard response from someone who's posted something they shouldn't have.

hill83

They've bought a new Ricoh photocopier at Ryton. Nothing more than that.

pegasus87

The club would not tell the players they would tell there agents ! So not a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluebeduff

The club would not tell the players they would tell there agents ! So not a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And who's interests are the Agents? The players!

Really don't know why you'd think an agent of many different players would have that type of information first.

Noggin

Isn't "I was hacked" the usual thing people say when they accidentally say something they shouldn't have?

sure but even more often it means I checked my facebook at my friends house, left it logged in and the Leicester supporting bastard thought he'd wind up the easily manipulated Coventry fans.

ccfc92

Hopefully he's taken it down as he's been told to wait until it's official in the press :)

In the real world though, another disappointment :(

Evans1883

Coventry city's alternate Facebook page now suggesting there could be a press conference to announce a Ricoh return tomorrow

quinn1971

Coventry city's alternate Facebook page now suggesting there could be a press conference to announce a Ricoh return tomorrow

Oh dear, there's going to be a lot of disappointed people tomorrow, they haven't even spoken to each other yet, can't beat a good rumour, heard that Andy Johnson is flying out to Italy to join up with the squad

Users who are viewing this thread