Curious? (1 Viewer)

Senior Vick from Alicante

According to the ACL representative on CWR this morning, the administrator has only just agreed to a meeting this Friday. My question to you boys in the know on these matters is how did Elliot and the Hoff get to speak to him over a week ago? Are Sisu still pulling the strings but dressed up in the unwitting Paul Appleton. One would have thought that he would have to speak to debtors before any one else to get the amount of real debt owed, only then could he talk to potential purchasers.

italiahorse

He needs to get off his arse and tell people what's happening. There is obviously a process that needs to be followed.
From my point of view he's taking too long and not keeping us informed.
Every bodies expecting the new owners to take over this week when in reality he is still sharpening his pencil ...

psgm1

Banned
It stinks to high heaven. I can imagine if appleton puts it in the direction of sisu, its going to court. If it doesn't sisu will take it to court. Either way it's going to court!

This is going to drag and drag and drag.

ajsccfc

I think that based on the nothing we know about Appleton or what he's been doing, we should assume he has evil intentions.

mattylad

According to the ACL representative on CWR this morning, the administrator has only just agreed to a meeting this Friday. My question to you boys in the know on these matters is how did Elliot and the Hoff get to speak to him over a week ago? Are Sisu still pulling the strings but dressed up in the unwitting Paul Appleton. One would have thought that he would have to speak to debtors before any one else to get the amount of real debt owed, only then could he talk to potential purchasers.
He doesnt need to speak with Debtors at all. He could do it all through written communication if he so wished.

Colin1883

I thought the process was...

Report to the court next Thursday 16th...

Hold creditor meetings within 2 weeks of that date (by 30th)...

Which is coincidentally when we have to declare where we will be playing next season...

chiefdave

If ACL haven't met with Appleton before who did they make the agreement with to have the last 3 games of the season at the Ricoh?

dongonzalos

This statement was made by Mr Appleton a month and a half ago.

At the moment I am not feeling like the most important person bit was accurate.........

"Much has been said and written in the media from both sides. My task is to remain impartial, however, I need to make a few points clear to the most important people involved in this situation - the Coventry City fans.

I am continuing my investigation into the matter and, as such, cannot yet comment. All I would say is that I will endeavour to keep the fans as up to date as possible within the limitations of my role.

Inevitably, the process of Administration is a lengthy and complicated one and while I appreciate the pressing concerns of the all Coventry City fans, I would ask for their patience while my investigations continue."

SkyBlueScottie

It really is an odd case, I still believe that the league are investigating the situation surrounding the Golden Share and the interpretation of the note on the file suggesting that CCFC Holdings is the company that does the deals....

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
in theory he should only answer questions or make statements relating to ccfc ltd........... it will be interesting to hear what he does say

Hugh Jarse

Hey seniorvic, I'll be down your way in July, make sure the beer is cold, the sea is blue, the sky is clear and the temp is in the late 20's/early 30's!

Good man.:D

torchomatic

Curious? Nah, never been curious although I have to admit Elvis did look hot in the '68 Comeback Special.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Hey seniorvic, I'll be down your way in July, make sure the beer is cold, the sea is blue, the sky is clear and the temp is in the late 20's/early 30's!

Good man.:D

No problem, just watch out for the girls on the roundabouts. They have just changed them all as the old ones were full and the reports from the regulars arnt that good, the sun will make up for it though.

Appleton will have to remain impartial but cant help thinking his communications are being controlled by SISU and we will only hear what makes them look good............ So fuck all.

Otis

I think that based on the nothing we know about Appleton or what he's been doing, we should assume he has evil intentions.

Of course we should!!

I bet he has a gang henchman all dressed in uniform and a white cat that sits on his lap and that he has an evil cackle when he laughs.

If only we could find his hidden secret bunker before he launches those missiles and destroys western civilisation.

Last edited:

rupert_bear

Nothing will be said by Appleton until he reports to the court as instructed this Thursday, what happens then ? Does it depend on what the judge decides ? Agreeing to meet ACL the day after going to court, is that significant ?
Personally I don't think being SISU's chosen appointment means that much he he has to abide strctly by the rules and there are many eyes on him perhaps as high as Government circles, all we can do is wait and wonder

torchomatic

He works for ADMIN. A Dangerous Man In Ninjutsu

Otis

I thought since Andy Murray started winning things we'd stopped talking about Tim's Henchman.

Users who are viewing this thread