Cwr tonight (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

#TeamClive

Adge

Yeah what the hell was that all about? Fanboys and Fangirls all over the place getting asked for their input when half of them haven’t been to the match! 🙄 Absolute dross.

bradwellskyblues

As somebody who occasionally rings in the phone ins for a while have been a little dull ,I quite enjoyed tonight okay some of it a little light in content but a decent set of opinions

Sent from my CPH2371 using Tapatalk

Adge

I thought their Fancast was ex players being interviewed etc which I assume can be an interesting listen depending on who’s being interviewed. But someone talking about Wilson’s arse,,,,,,where’s the off button? 🙄

Tommo1993

Gurney seems to be held in brilliant repute, probably because of the Gurno mix. He was doing my head in after the game on Saturday.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Pretty sure he was doing the commentating. Thought it was strange though when he mentioned walking up with the fans so assumed he had been on the train. Isn't he allowed in the radio car now?

calibrase6

Hope this isn't the start of Clive bring sidelined. Ever since Rob Gurney came back he's on less and less.
I love Clive. I respect Rob Gurney as he is a city fan, but Clive was covering the club in the darkest of times and did a superb job and he should be the main man still. Having Rob back is great but he should be below Clive in the pecking order.
Tonights show was not good at all. Far too much giggling.

Kilclines curly mullet

I went through a spell years ago when I couldn’t stand Clive however his partnership with Oggy over recent years has been great.

Clive makes mistakes as we all know however nobody can fault his commitment and enthusiasm- especially when hearing back his commentary on some of our goals.

Also, not afraid to call out callers when they are talking complete crap

I listened tonight and though it was awful to be honest - people giving opinions having been to hardly any games.

I’d rather listen to ‘reasons to be cheerful‘ or ‘give me 5‘ than that dross.

AOM

Was the phone in on Monday replaced with the fancast?
Fair play for trying something new with the fancast, and I'm guessing it's to attract younger listeners, but it just sounds like one of those podcasts where everyone is laughing at everything just to add a bit of atmosphere. Just feels a bit forced

covcity4life

To be fair, when it was Clive and Oggy, they'd go to Martin Winch for his mid match thoughts instead
Yeah I thought about this after. You are right.

That said I liked wynch coming in . I think gurney just copying oggy annoyed me perhaps lol

Legia Sky Blue

Yeah I thought about this after. You are right.

That said I liked wynch coming in . I think gurney just copying oggy annoyed me perhaps lol

Really? He never offered anything insightful, and it felt like they were simply providing him that small window as a sop for doing the driving and carrying all the recording equipment.

Adge

Really? He never offered anything insightful, and it felt like they were simply providing him that small window as a sop for doing the driving and carrying all the recording equipment.
😁 Yeah-the new Geoff Foster.

ProfessorbyGrace

I wonder if Clive has gone self employed and he is on a different contract now
Zero hours, probably.

I do enjoy Clive’s commentary, though - Rob sounds as flat as a hangover these days.

Users who are viewing this thread