Cyrus Christie to play for Ireland (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Well.. Ireland will be world beaters now.

Grendel

The next Barry Quinn then

Sky_Blue_Daz

They should have a look at callum Wilson too, I cant believe he cant get in the england under 21 set up

Greggs

Christie and Keogh now recognised internationals, annoying.

stupot07

How is christie even eligible for Ireland?......he wasn't born in London for starters ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluebeduff

Why do Cov fans have such an over inflated view of our former players, Wilson good enough for England U21s...laughable really.

He continues to grow and grow and is proving he's no one hit wonder. Bournemouth fans already love him, and best of all he's still young.

I don't see what laughable, this lad has his feet firmly on the ground, which is rare nowadays.

LJC_CCFC

He continues to grow and grow and is proving he's no one hit wonder. Bournemouth fans already love him, and best of all he's still young.

I don't see what laughable, this lad has his feet firmly on the ground, which is rare nowadays.

Scored for the first time in 6 games on Saturday. He's a good striker, but scoring a bag full in League 1 doesn't mean as much these days. With the likes of Berahino and Kane playing and scoring in the EPL (Kane in Europe), Wilson needs another 20 goal season to be getting into an U21 squad.

Sutty

Assombalonga is younger, with a similar career arc, with 8 Championship goals this season, and hasn't played for the U21s yet. He'll be picked ahead of Wilson I'm sure.

stupot07

Scored for the first time in 6 games on Saturday. He's a good striker, but scoring a bag full in League 1 doesn't mean as much these days. With the likes of Berahino and Kane playing and scoring in the EPL (Kane in Europe), Wilson needs another 20 goal season to be getting into an U21 squad.

He's scored 7 in 13 games, 6 in 11 ok the league, keeps that ratio up he'll get 25 in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

rupert_bear

How is christie even eligible for Ireland?......he wasn't born in London for starters ;)

Played for Coundon Cockerills who were started by the then Irish landlord at the Coundon pub, who was a mad Spurs fan hence the cockerills bit.

torchomatic

I thought the links were tenuous in the past but that's pretty bad.

Played for Coundon Cockerills who were started by the then Irish landlord at the Coundon pub, who was a mad Spurs fan hence the cockerills bit.

Users who are viewing this thread