Think Kelly has been OK tbf

Tavares showed why he doesn't play in the league

Waggy found his new level

Burroughs excellent

Palmer and Sheaf ok

junglej13

Rose a nightmare game.
Kelly is totally washed up.
Always preferred Moore but I can see why a very ordinary Wilson keeps him out.
Rose will end up getting a new deal by virtue of being our only centre back. He's another one like Dabo for me. Can't be trusted to string a few games together and gets worse each season.

Adge

Rose will end up getting a new deal by virtue of being our only centre back. He's another one like Dabo for me. Can't be trusted to string a few games together and gets worse each season.
Yep-that’s the trouble if we can’t attract anyone else better. Unfortunately then we maintain the status quo. 🥹

pusbccfc

Moore is finished mentally. Not the type of bloke who can brush it off either.

Adge

Yep-that’s the trouble if we can’t attract anyone else better. Unfortunately then we maintain the status quo.

Ian1779

I think Kelly is done now… legs have gone and hasn’t got what it takes at this level.

Not sure I agree about Dabo and Moore though…. Moore misjudged the cross/shot for the second goal but was hung out to dry by his defence for 1st and 3rd goal.

Dabo is not fit, and confidence has gone to shit… whether that is in his ability or whether he has no confidence in his body holding up.

Sky Blue Pete

I think Kelly is done now… legs have gone and hasn’t got what it takes at this level.

Not sure I agree about Dabo and Moore though…. Moore misjudged the cross/shot for the second goal but was hung out to dry by his defence for 1st and 3rd goal.

Dabo is not fit, and confidence has gone to shit… whether that is in his ability or whether he has no confidence in his body holding up.
You can see him think about what he’s going to do he has completely lost the ability he had such a shame

covboy9

When you’ve got such a small squad it’s stupid to bomb people out

I concede Kelly’s legs have gone and time to go but if we are short he gets a game

Moore is no worse than Wilson until they’re both replaced we just have to carry on

it’s sad seeing how far waghorn has regressed poor signing but does his best but legs gone too

Dabo to me just looks grossly overweight

Brighton Sky Blue

I concede Kelly’s legs have gone and time to go but if we are short he gets a game

Moore is no worse than Wilson until they’re both replaced we just have to carry on

it’s sad seeing how far waghorn has regressed poor signing but does his best but legs gone too

Moore's confidence is completely shot and you saw that from how he reacted to just letting a cross go in at a post he had covered. Similar to how he reacted when he gifted Hull a goal by mindlessly spilling the ball.

Good goalkeeping is mostly done in the head, and his has gone

Sick Boy

Yeah thought that too about Dabo.

Tommo1993

Dabo certainly has ‘bulked up’, let’s say. Look at any of our 19/20 highlights compared to now.

Great_Expectations

Kelly has never been a great footballer IMO, but he offered something positionally and is an experienced head. Now his legs have gone, and we’ve stepped up a level, he isn’t good enough. Tbh it was slightly unfair asking him to be the playmaker today; he saw way too much of the ball for someone not good enough on it. Wish him well obviously.

Dabo is the biggest loss. That L1 season he was an absolute asset, but unfortunately it seems that was the exception and not the rule. At one point today he was one on one with their LB and didn’t back himself to beat him - that was the moment I realised his ability and confidence have completely gone.

Moore is a real shame too, but his body language looks poor. He looks a broken man and that’s quite sad to see, regardless. But from a CCCFC POV it’s disappointing as he looked the answer last year.

Waghorn was fine today in terms of link play and commitment, but we need a lot better. He isn’t a match winner.

samccov1987

Dabo - overweight possibly due to two years of stop/start but needs to be let go despite the fact I loved him in L1.

Moore - deserved to be dropped after his start to the season but also wonder if the confidence dipped due to MR leaving him out at end of last season. Get gone

Kelly - Champ was always a leap too far but throw in the injuries and he should already be gone.

looking at the above two are only still here due to Robbins loyalty and the other drop in form due to his lack of faith.

Still want MR here mind but feel we are on steady decline and unless the game changes we’re taking a step down.

Users who are viewing this thread