Dale Evans ....... (3 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

I've been watching for a while the Dale situation and the fact that Gary has accepted him into the consortium means he has the cash.

My big issue is even after advice from Gary to be quiet he continues to keep putting messages up.

The fact is he isn't a business man but just a gambler. There seems to be a level of immaturity in the way he deals with everything.

The question is how long will the consortium continue to put up with his antics and it potentially can weaken any possible negotiations? Or does he hold the golden cheque to push a deal over the line?

If anything this moves aptly into Christmas panto season...

Sky Blue Kid

There will be plenty of red faces, as there will be if lots of things happened. What's your point?

If you want to pin your hopes on him to get one over and prove people wrong you are more desperate than I thought.

There you go again, telling me what I'm thinking. Try reading my previous posts. Just for you seeing as you never read posts properly. I'm not like you and a few others that revell in pisstaking of others, I stated clearly that I think the lad needs professional help mental health wise, and also stated IF he has the money to back the consortium(Which Hoffman believes he has) he should keep in the background and let Hoffman do the talking..... Or is that too hard for you to comprehend Nick?

Nick

Administrator
There you go again, telling me what I'm thinking. Try reading my previous posts. Just for you seeing as you never read posts properly. I'm not like you and a few others that revell in pisstaking of others, I stated clearly that I think the lad needs professional help mental health wise, and also stated IF he has the money to back the consortium(Which Hoffman believes he has) he should keep in the background and let Hoffman do the talking..... Or is that too hard for you to comprehend Nick?

I don't need to guess at what you were thinking, I was commenting on you saying about lots of people having red faces. I said about pinning your hopes on using that to get one over on people.

Funny really that you want to preach about mental health considering you send people PM's asking / tell them they have Aspergers when they prove you wrong about something.

Not sure why you want to try and patronise, it doesn't really work when you fail to grasp the very basics of how to read and process a discussion.

If it is a mental issue then of course he will need help, people close to him and his family should maybe get in touch with the media off the record for starters and say "Look, he is looking to get help" and that will at least stop stories from being published. Disable his Facebook also, as if he does get help in the future he won't want to look back and think "Oh shit, look what I was doing". I have no issue with him personally and if he does have issues I hope that he can get help, if he is just somebody who gets pissed up and makes up nonsense rather than a mental issue then he needs to pipe down and there is no sympathy there.

Sky Blue Kid

I don't need to guess at what you were thinking, I was commenting on you saying about lots of people having red faces. I said about pinning your hopes on using that to get one over on people.

Funny really that you want to preach about mental health considering you send people PM's asking / tell them they have Aspergers when they prove you wrong about something.

Not sure why you want to try and patronise, it doesn't really work when you fail to grasp the very basics of how to read and process a discussion.

If it is a mental issue then of course he will need help, people close to him and his family should maybe get in touch with the media off the record for starters and say "Look, he is looking to get help" and that will at least stop stories from being published. Disable his Facebook also, as if he does get help in the future he won't want to look back and think "Oh shit, look what I was doing". I have no issue with him personally and if he does have issues I hope that he can get help, if he is just somebody who gets pissed up and makes up nonsense rather than a mental issue then he needs to pipe down and there is no sympathy there.

Something you know a great deal about eh!

letsallsingtogether

TBF Dale is no different to Donald Trump when it comes to using Twatter etc.
Does anyone take him seriously.

letsallsingtogether

Where is the evidence he has any cash?
Where is the evidence ce he doesnt?
Can work both ways.

So do you think that Hoffman can be coned by a fake Bank account?
Doesn't matter what you personally think of Hoffman when it come to finance he does know his job.

Nick

Administrator
Can work both ways.

Doesn't matter what you personally think of Hoffman when it come to finance he does know his job.

Multiple people saying he owes them money, the fact that his betting slip screenshot didn't add up with his story, the fact that nobody in the poker world has heard of him and much smaller wins than what he claimed make bigger news. The fact he faked going abroad for a business deal and didn't change the times.

He may well be a millionaire, but what points to that over the things that point to him not being?

Hoffman said he had seen things to suggest he was serious.

oucho

Can work both ways.

I agree - that's the one thing in all this that does have a bit of credibility. As the former boss of Barclaycard, GH ought to be able to suss whether the bloke really does have money or not. I'd be surprised if the betting slip was all DE has provided to GH, if GH is coming out and saying that.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Oi, that's my line!

nldvitl.gif

Nick

Administrator

You seem to, you were the one telling people on here they should be ashamed for abusing him and his family. You never did point out where it had happened though.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I've been watching for a while the Dale situation and the fact that Gary has accepted him into the consortium means he has the cash.

I don't think it means he does whatsoever. In fact, I will gamble (banter) and say if anything it makes it look more likely Gary was a fool who got roped into believing his bullshit too.

Sadly, that's really worrying if my theory is true.

Esoterica

Multiple people saying he owes them money, the fact that his betting slip screenshot didn't add up with his story, the fact that nobody in the poker world has heard of him and much smaller wins than what he claimed make bigger news. The fact he faked going abroad for a business deal and didn't change the times.

He may well be a millionaire, but what points to that over the things that point to him not being?

Hoffman said he had seen things to suggest he was serious.
Has Hoffman said anything since that? Any further confirmation or reassurances? Is his silence professionalism or just him distancing himself from the craziness he initially embraced.

Look over there Dale!
giphy.gif

Ricketts

Hoffman is not stupid.

He is well aware of the recognised business mantra "a fool and his money are soon parted"

IF Dale Evans has any money then I'm sure the consortium will structure it that it is his that gets blown first.

chiefdave

What did Hoff actually say regarding proof of funds. Did he say he'd seen definite proof or was he more vague. You'd expect with his background he'd be able to tell one way or the other fairly easily.

clint van damme

What did Hoff actually say regarding proof of funds. Did he say he'd seen definite proof or was he more vague. You'd expect with his background he'd be able to tell one way or the other fairly easily.

taken from the CET:

"
Mr Hoffman added: "Dale is as Sky Blues fan. I was horrified to find out I was at school with his dad!

"He has put his chin out there and people have taken cheap shots. He may not have gone about it in the way I would have done, or that others would, but don’t question he is a true Sky Blue.

"I have spoken to him several times. As with all of us in the consortium, we need to provide proof of funds.

"I won’t reveal what I have seen but it is enough to suggest he is serious. We welcome him into the consortium.

"At the moment we can’t buy a goal let alone a football club. I hope we can reengage with Sisu shortly, but we won’t talk about the terms publicly.

"So please bear with us, have faith. I am off to Luton tomorrow. I am at least hope to see us score."

Captain Dart

Esoterica

Hoffman is not stupid.

He is well aware of the recognised business mantra "a fool and his money are soon parted"

IF Dale Evans has any money then I'm sure the consortium will structure it that it is his that gets blown first.
I thought he was just donating his money for the love of the club?

Users who are viewing this thread