Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

dan walker survey

covcity4life

SBT Legend
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
43,364
Reaction score
27,223
anyone get this emailed to them just now?

filled it in just now
 
Just spotted it in the inbox thanks to this thread.

'Given that we were forced to look for an alternative venue to host our matches, would you support the team at another stadium to help preserve the long term future of your club?'

Love the way they loaded that question. Still said no, obviously.
 
Last edited:
Just looking thorugh mine now. Part of the SISU propaganda though? Feel that once again the fans are being used as reluctant pawns. Not sure to fill in or not. Does ask for a yes or no regarding going to Cov mathces outside city. Hopefully they will listen to the answers.
 
Just spotted it in the inbox thanks to this thread.

'Given that we were forced to look for an alternative venue to host our matches, would you support the team at another stadium to help preserve the long term future of your club?'

Love the way they loaded that question. Still said no, obviously.

Yes I loved that one, and yes it a NO!
 
Everyone should respond and make it clear we are not playing homes outside of Coventry.
 
Just spotted it in the inbox thanks to this thread.

'Given that we were forced to look for an alternative venue to host our matches, would you support the team at another stadium to help preserve the long term future of your club?'

Love the way they loaded that question. Still said no, obviously.

Yeah that's not neutral is it, because the answer to that's obviously yes.

In normal circumstances:thinking about:

A refusal to answer seems the safest bet there!
 
Just spotted it in the inbox thanks to this thread.

'Given that we were forced to look for an alternative venue to host our matches, would you support the team at another stadium to help preserve the long term future of your club?'

Love the way they loaded that question. Still said no, obviously.

They obviously hold you guys in very high regard to load the question so obviously, they must think you're all idiots.
As suttle as a brick:facepalm:
 
Just spotted it in the inbox thanks to this thread.

'Given that we were forced to look for an alternative venue to host our matches, would you support the team at another stadium to help preserve the long term future of your club?'

Love the way they loaded that question. Still said no, obviously.

Wonder if ACL know this wording is being used in a public survey ......
 
how about a different worded another survey.

Once your club has been kidnapped and taken to a city/town 30 miles away for three years under the unrealistic promise of a new stadium. Will you be happy to be used as a pawn to blackmail the council/ACL into taking the club back on SISU's terms?

Or

If someone else gave you a new football club at the Ricoh. Working in partnership with their key partner agents. Open and transparent with you. Gave you a successful club albeit in the lower leagues initially. Would you consider attending such games whilst Coventry does not have a football club.

Or

Would you stop going to football full stop and hope the Ricoh becomes a successful conference exhibition and concert centre for the benefit of the city.
 
Carl Baker has been in great from and has been an inspirational captain
both on and off the pitch, Cyrus Christie has earned his place as one of
the brightest talents at the club and David McGoldrick and Leon Clarke
have both excelled on the score sheet.

love the fact they acknowledge mcgoldrick but blank him completely from the end of seasons awards....... as for the answer i say NO
 
Is this to really be taken seriously ,I mean the Timing is frankly Ludicrous ,The Bleeding league need to publish fixtures etc ,a measure against CT opinion maybe but seriously ,this to have any Impact on unfolding events ??:wave::wave::wave::pimp:
 
Is this only being sent to season ticket holders?

I got it and I'm a member, not had a season ticket for a few years. the questions sound like they are directed at everyone. So I'd assume everyone will get it (assuming they have your email address of course)
 
The survey is basically 'if we move to another stadium would you support us?' and 'If we move to another City will you go?'
 
I got it and I'm a member, not had a season ticket for a few years. the questions sound like they are directed at everyone. So I'd assume everyone will get it (assuming they have your email address of course)

Well I am a member as well, so I will wait patiently for my copy.

I have some stern, well-worded things to say that even if they are never read by anyone in any position of authority, will at least make me feel better!

Thanks for the info!
 
The survey is basically 'if we move to another stadium would you support us?' and 'If we move to another City will you go?'

it also seemed to me to be about finding people with views they find palatable to invite to the supporters forums and let these people ask questions.
 
Well I am a member as well, so I will wait patiently for my copy.

I have some stern, well-worded things to say that even if they are never read by anyone in any position of authority, will at least make me feel better!

Thanks for the info!

You're welcome, they got both barrels from me too (politely of course)
 
I hope everyone puts many reasons to Q13 if they said no to Q12.
What like ,"I'd rather see them move aside for another owner,than pursue their death strategy of a once proud club and their fans being used as Pawns and dragged to god knows where they wish before its final breath under their tenure".:thinking about:
 
it also seemed to me to be about finding people with views they find palatable to invite to the supporters forums and let these people ask questions.

This too.

For anyone unable to find/get the e-mail the questions on the survey were:

1.) Have you bought a season ticket in the last 5 years?

2.) How long have you been a season ticket holder?

3.) What other things have you bought from Coventry City? (e.g Memberships, merchandise etc)

4.) How far do you have to travel to get to home matches?

5.) Why do you support Coventry City?

6.) What does Coventry City Football Club mean to you?

Then they explained very briefly about the current situation with ACL and the FFP rules and went on to ask...

6.) If we did move would you continue to support the club?

7.) How would you encourage others to continue to support the club should we move?

8.) Would you be interested in going to the fan forum than they are setting up in the next few weeks?

That's off the top of my head may of missed a question out, but this was the main bulk of it.
 
Q5. Would you support a move outside of the city or DO YOU BELIEVE IT'S GOOD WHEN CHILDREN GET CANCER?

  • Yes I would support the move
  • Fuck 'em, they don't pay taxes
 
Is this only being sent to season ticket holders?

I think it's just everyone on their mailing list, as one of the questions is whether you have had a season ticket within the last few years.
 
"Would you rather I cut off your leg, or shoot you in the heart? Oh, and by the way, you may bleed to death anyway"
 
I really love it when people send me surveys in the hope they will get answers that they have no chance of seeing. First Sky now SISU, whose next bring it on :)

Very obvious with these questions they are trying to discredit the CET survey either by well we got a different result or by but those who are objecting dont spend much with us anyway. Tossers.
 
Last edited:
I got it....


.... & I deleted it.


....just like they'll do to all those of you who have just wasted your time ranting in reply....:whistle:
 
I'm on the mailing list as a member.:D

:thinking about:I wonder why I haven't received this e-mail.

:facepalm:Perhaps it's because when I cancelled my season ticket I told the salesperson 'I won't be renewing until SISU have left'.;)

:blue:
 
I got it....


.... & I deleted it.


....just like they'll do to all those of you who have just wasted your time ranting in reply....:whistle:

At least they will read it to find out what people are saying....

Oh and the answer is still no to any other stadium/arena/park
 
I filled it in. Said I wouldn't travel.
 
At least they will read it to find out what people are saying....

Oh and the answer is still no to any other stadium/arena/park

No one that matters will read it.....of that I'm fairly sure.

some part-time student will simply collate the data, draw an excel graph....and the "fan consultation" box is now ticked.

Next.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom