Transfer Rumour Daniel Sinani (1 Viewer)

alexccfc99

Would be a shrewd bit of business this - But no doubt it’ll be the usual: Signing Norwich rejects:mad::mad: Cheap option again

If they pull it off

TomRad85

Well if we can't beat Birmingham to the signing we are in trouble.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Norwich fans buzzing to get rid. Brilliant.

I’ve never heard of him but at least he has some championship experience - has played a bit for Norwich this season

chiefdave

Norwich fans buzzing to get rid. Brilliant.
Haven't looked but are they saying thank god we've got shot of him, he's terrible and / or a disruptive influence or good that a player surplus to requirements is off the wage bill

Let's be honest they're a class above us and there's a decent chance that players who aren't getting a look in there would be in contention for the starting XI here

shmmeee

Another set pieces taker. Left footed too. I’m never going to see Bidders take a FK am I?

Winny the Bish

Haven't looked but are they saying thank god we've got shot of him, he's terrible and / or a disruptive influence or good that a player surplus to requirements is off the wage bill

Let's be honest they're a class above us and there's a decent chance that players who aren't getting a look in there would be in contention for the starting XI here
"I'll drive him to whoever signs him myself"
"They can have him and I’ll throw in a packet of Frazzles too."
"PLEASE HAVE HIM FOR FREE"
"good good take him please"
"getting all the deadwood out the door"
"Good to see us clearing out all the rubbish"

I know they've got good players, but not a single Norwich fan calling him going a loss from what I can see.

Nick

Administrator

I know they've got good players, but not a single Norwich fan calling him going a loss from what I can see.

And?

shmmeee

TBF I’d be more interested hearing from Huddersfield fans, though the little I’ve seen hasn’t exactly been inspiring either.

shmmeee

You just said to me he’d be some signing? Your not convincing me

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

PVA

Here's this for an idea, how about if we sign him we give him some games to get a general idea if he is any good for us?

Our fans are absolute dickheads

'Some games' is far too generous. Norton-Cuffey and Wilson-Esbrand have already been written off by some.

Unless Sinani scores 1 and sets 2 up in his first 30 mins he's officially SHIT. King out!

Grendel

Mixed reviews on their forum. The general consensus is that he has talent he just didn't showcase it enough.

Wagner has played him off the bench a couple of times so he’s in and around their squad - let’s be honest most of our players wouldn’t get in their team - it’s a position we need a player in - so seems on paper ok

rexo87

Wagner has played him off the bench a couple of times so he’s in and around their squad - let’s be honest most of our players wouldn’t get in their team - it’s a position we need a player in - so seems on paper ok
Yep. Only Vik would get in their team

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread