Dann (1 Viewer)

Peter Griffin

So the Mirror is linking Dann to a move to Brum. Once again it seems one of our quality players is off down the road, leaving us weakened. I really hope this isn't true, but something in my gut tells me it is. :(

skyblueprincess

Well if Westwood goes , we r .....buggered !!

simmouk

Administrator
Some good news would come of it though (try and look at this as good news, bend your mind!!!) - Carlisle would get £1m for a sell-on! (I don't know if that's £1m from Brum or us - hopefully Brum?!) - and a little team like Carlisle would do wonders with £1m!!!

(see what I did there, trying to sugar coat the awful truth that if we sold Westwood I would actually cry)

Peter Griffin

We just need to wait and see what happens, I guess. What will be will be, I've seen so many good players leave this club I've become philosphical about it all, to be honest. Oh, and you need to update your sig pic, Vic. :D

simmouk

Administrator
Yeah you're right, we've always been a selling club but maybe us fans thought there was a glimmer of hope with the new owners and more financial stability we wouldn't have to sell our best assets, but they are still all up for grabs! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread