Darren Huckerby (Twitter) (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Darren Huckerby ‏@hucks6dh6 39m
Coventry City news is shocking, fans suffer for the idiots that have run the club into the ground,should never have left Highfield Rd #PUSB

Skyblueweeman

George Boateng and Clinton Morrison also commented:

GB:George Boateng @george1boateng 1h
@avi_c7 its painful to see what has happened at #CCFC and leaving #Highfield road was already hard for me because of the memories but..

George Boateng @george1boateng 1h
@avi_c7 #CCFC fans have to stay behind the club,i know its not nice to share grounds,sometimes you make 1 step back to make 3 steps forward.

CM: Clinton Morrison@morrisonclinton 18m
Sad times for my old club Coventry the fans deserve more what is happening there

torchomatic

Too fucking right we never should have left HR.

Skyblueweeman

Too fucking right we never should have left HR.

One of many, many reasons why we're here Torch. A mate of mine, BHA fan said to me earlier on Twitter that the only way is up (as was for the Gulls).

Unfortunately, I think it's only gonna get worse.

F**king Richardson...........

WM

torchomatic

The main reason though, SBWM.

1. Richardson
2. The Ricoh
3. SISU
4. ACL

Four things that have led to where we are today.

One of many, many reasons why we're here Torch. A mate of mine, BHA fan said to me earlier on Twitter that the only way is up (as was for the Gulls).

Unfortunately, I think it's only gonna get worse.

F**king Richardson...........

WM

Covcraig@bury

What would be good is some ex Coventry players joining in these protest and getting involved with writing/emails to the FL.

Kingokings204

Yes I concur with both statements. Let's see Darren huckerby instead of moaning his arse off I twitter actually get his footy mates and email to people that matter.

Spionkop

Craig, the time for emails is gone mate. It needs to be a bit more of a show of hands from us now, fans together. We have to be a bit more clued up and fight dirty, just like Sisu. A few have mentioned pitch invasions (peaceful) at Sixfields etc. I'm 60 something but I'm up for that.

DaleM

Need more current Pros showing there disgust at the way we are being used.....

Here you go.

Baker just put this on Facebook. Top bloke.

Carl Baker
Not gonna lie gutted for the fans I no how much the club means to u! Thanks for all your support over the last few years its been great. As players we will still give our all to win football matches and hopefully the club will get through this tough time an come out the other side. PUSB.

T

true sky blue

boateng: pure genius

i tend to agree with him, it is taking a step back but sisu are going to rebuild us like the 6 million fucking dollar man!! good to hear these ex players give a shit. huckerby was such a battler for us, just 1 of him in the team now would do me. Also agree on Highfield Road, what a stadium, i loved it, for me the club was finished on that last night against Derby, you could feel the heartache after the game.

The sentiment of sisu with all the talk of highfield 2 sort of makes sense to me and some other supporters, personally i hope to see the ricoh simply turned into a mixed venue with all the local sporting clubs able to either train or play from their.

the club needs a new start and we fans need to follow and watch and SUPPORT our players and club through the thin as well as the thick. come on city fans stop the whining and lets show that coventry spirit. Northampton isnt exactly another world away is it, and lets face it we are better away from home!!! always a silver lining

boateng: pure genius

i tend to agree with him, it is taking a step back but sisu are going to rebuild us like the 6 million fucking dollar man!! good to hear these ex players give a shit. huckerby was such a battler for us, just 1 of him in the team now would do me. Also agree on Highfield Road, what a stadium, i loved it, for me the club was finished on that last night against Derby, you could feel the heartache after the game.

The sentiment of sisu with all the talk of highfield 2 sort of makes sense to me and some other supporters, personally i hope to see the ricoh simply turned into a mixed venue with all the local sporting clubs able to either train or play from their.

the club needs a new start and we fans need to follow and watch and SUPPORT our players and club through the thin as well as the thick. come on city fans stop the whining and lets show that coventry spirit. Northampton isnt exactly another world away is it, and lets face it we are better away from home!!! always a silver lining

Enjoy your new start with SISU FC. About time we saw some of our players show some morals and put in transfer requests or just refuse to play.

hill83

Enjoy your new start with SISU FC. About time we saw some of our players show some morals and put in transfer requests or just refuse to play.

If that did happen, where would we be then? Players refusing to play, unable to field a team? You muppet.
Or, try this one, the players carry on playing and we give the season a go? How about that? 'Blood'

Users who are viewing this thread