Darts World Championship (1 Viewer)

Adge

So, who do we think this year then? Cool hand Luke very much fancied and as usual MVG.

LastGarrison

I’ve had a small speculative bet on Josh Rock to win it.

Prices seemed very short this year so tried to go for a bit of value.

Last edited:

CovInEssex

Put a bet on LH to win the worlds when he won the Grand Prix at very tasty returns.

If he makes it to the semis (and wins - probably against MvG) it should be all his.

no_loyalty

One of the Yorkshire lads Luke Humpreys or Michael Smith.

CJ_covblaze

Wright limps out. Truly awful performance.

Blind-Faith

That Luke Littler is some player, 16 years old! Don’t think he will win it, but can see him going far in the competition

Blind-Faith

The dancing girls looking as good as ever!

Cullen looking good at the moment. Still backing Anderson to win it though

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Cullen vs Searle was a fantastic game. This one is out doing it! Incredible darts and a joy to watch
Yup, was a top afternoon of darts. Michael Smith needs to up his game significantly if he's going to get anywhere near the final again.

Some great scoring so far, but all about how they handle the pressure when they need the doubles. MVG to edge it I reckon

Adge

Yup, was a top afternoon of darts. Michael Smith needs to up his game significantly if he's going to get anywhere near the final again.

Some great scoring so far, but all about how they handle the pressure when they need the doubles. MVG to edge it I reckon
Well he’ll have to beat an in form Bunting next-should be a cracker.

Blind-Faith

Brendan Dolan is the most boring darts player I’ve ever seen, can’t stand watching him. Plus he’s beating Anderson! Tosser 😂

rob9872

Scouse reaction to Littler is incredible, yet they wonder why they have the victim tag!!

Users who are viewing this thread