Transfer Rumour David Brekalo (1 Viewer)

Hobo

I 'm confused have we actually signed a player or a blow up doll from the dark web? 😂

Tea & Busquets

Haven’t seen him bar highlights but he looks one hell of a player. Think he would really be the cherry on top for our defense.

SleepyGinger

If we got this guy would that be the defence complete? Still only got binks who is left footed and he is behind Lati for that LCB position.

Balli001

If we got this guy would that be the defence complete? Still only got binks who is left footed and he is behind Lati for that LCB position.
It sounds like this guy would be the Fadz replacement. International level and a high end investment. Maybe take a year to find that LCB once Binks loan has finished

Covstar

With Fadz, Lati, Thomas, Binks and this guy, I would think the defence is sorted with Bidwell as emergency back up at LCB if really needed.

SleepyGinger

With Fadz, Lati, Thomas, Binks and this guy, I would think the defence is sorted with Bidwell as emergency back up at LCB if really needed.
Yeah but Binks can’t get in at the moment so he’s going to be even further down the pecking order if we sign this lad. So it means we’ll mostly line up with 3 right footers.

SleepyGinger

I'd sooner a great right footed CB than a dodgy left footed one.
(In the absence of a perfect world)
Agreed but I think a good left footer at the moment should be priority, I like the look of Brekalo and Fadz isn’t going to be around forever so would make sense. The Norwegian season ends in December so I could see him signing in January maybe.

shmmeee

It's David Brekaloooo
He knew the place to go
Although he never knew
The boys playing in sky blue
He felt it in the stands
The Robins masterplan
And then he said to me
We're going Premier League

(Standard disclaimer this is just me avoiding work and not applying for X-Factor or demanding fans sing this)

Houdi

Not sure why people think we need a LCB so much, currently Robins seems quite happy for Lati to play there, and we have signed Binks on a year loan who hasn't played a minute yet in the Championship, plus we have Bidwell who could play there. They must surely rate Binks to have signed him , surely he deserves a proper chance to prove himself. Yes we need good squad depth, but as Chelsea have proved sometimes you can have too many players.
Personally I would like to see another pacy striker as our current 3 strikers all lack blistering pace. As good as Godden has been, he lacks pace,to stretch defences, with balls over the top, or defence splitting balls. Our squad poses an aerial threat, but we don't seem to have many really quick players, the old adage speeds kills still remains true.

shmmeee

Not sure why people think we need a LCB so much, currently Robins seems quite happy for Lati to play there, and we have signed Binks on a year loan who hasn't played a minute yet in the Championship, plus we have Bidwell who could play there. They must surely rate Binks to have signed him , surely he deserves a proper chance to prove himself. Yes we need good squad depth, but as Chelsea have proved sometimes you can have too many players.
Personally I would like to see another pacy striker as our current 3 strikers all lack blistering pace. As good as Godden has been, he lacks pace,to stretch defences, with balls over the top, or defence splitting balls. Our squad poses an aerial threat, but we don't seem to have many really quick players, the old adage speeds kills still remains true.

You don’t think Wright is quick?

I know it’s FIFA but just as a guide:

van Ewijk: Sprint speed 94
Wright: 89
Dasilva: 81
Simms: 74

Compared to:

Bidwell: 68
Dabo: 73
Godden: 55
Walker: 78

Users who are viewing this thread