Transfer Rumour David Brekalo (1 Viewer)

CovLad94

Looks like Luton are sniffing about now, surely he would choose them if they met the valuation, guaranteed Premier League

TomRad85

I’d still rather play for us than at that tin shed of a stadium haha
You do feel like Luton are that one Prem club that a lot of Championship clubs could still convince a player to join them rather than Luton.

slowpoke

We don’t know how real this interest is but if we are sniffing around him his club will be circulating all sorts to up the price.

skybluecam

Not sure why people think we need a LCB so much, currently Robins seems quite happy for Lati to play there, and we have signed Binks on a year loan who hasn't played a minute yet in the Championship, plus we have Bidwell who could play there. They must surely rate Binks to have signed him , surely he deserves a proper chance to prove himself. Yes we need good squad depth, but as Chelsea have proved sometimes you can have too many players.
Personally I would like to see another pacy striker as our current 3 strikers all lack blistering pace. As good as Godden has been, he lacks pace,to stretch defences, with balls over the top, or defence splitting balls. Our squad poses an aerial threat, but we don't seem to have many really quick players, the old adage speeds kills still remains true.
Wright is very quick.

wingy

There's an interview on YouTube as recently as a month ago,he seems to know what he's after, progression rather instantly arriving in the prem, but yeah an as ambition.

Terry Gibson's perm

If Luton offer him more money then never mind they will be down in the championship next year and won’t be going back to the prem and have players on wages well above what they can afford.

AFCCOVENTRY

The article is paying, but here is the title and the chapô:

Brekalo about the record auction : - They want the best for me

Viking turned down several big offers from Midtjylland. Then David Brekalo (24) very discreetly disappeared from the training ground.

Sick Boy

The article is paying, but here is the title and the chapô:

Brekalo about the record auction : - They want the best for me

Viking turned down several big offers from Midtjylland. Then David Brekalo (24) very discreetly disappeared from the training ground.

That sounds ominous.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Not sure why as I know nothing about this guy but would prefer him over Kitching and Cashin! 😂

TomRad85

Now i've read that Luton are interested i want him more tbf
Not sure why as I know nothing about this guy but would prefer him over Kitching and Cashin! 😂
Knowing that Luton are interested has pulled me even further in that direction. Be nice to get one over them.

Hobo

I can't decide if this is a joke?

He means they can offer a Premiership wage this season and can deliver it for three subsequent years due to parachute payments. However there is a limit to how many players they could do this for.

TomRad85

He means they can offer a Premiership wage this season and can deliver it for three subsequent years due to parachute payments. However there is a limit to how many players they could do this for.
The idea Luton would offer 3 or 4 times the wage we would offer is laughable. Its clearly not how they are going to do things.

clint van damme

Another perfectly normal thread where we talk about fucking the new signings. If you forced me to pick one i'd probably have a bash at Sakamoto.

I'm already in love with him, though it's not sexual, just want to spend time with him, hold his hand and fawn over his work rate and incredible drag back.

TomRad85

I'm already in love with him, though it's not sexual, just want to spend time with him, hold his hand and fawn over his work rate and incredible drag back.
Thats how it starts, few glasses of wine later and you're looking for the nearest Travelodge/Premier Inn.

Hobo

The idea Luton would offer 3 or 4 times the wage we would offer is laughable. Its clearly not how they are going to do things.
Regardless of wage they can still offer a season in the Premier League for a player to showcase themselves, but have the option of backing it up with a Premier League wage, I think your naivety is laughable.

TomRad85

Regardless of wage they can still offer a season in the Premier League for a player to showcase themselves, but have the option of backing it up with a Premier League wage, I think your naivety is laughable.
What naivety? i said the thought of them offering 3 or 4 times what we would offer (assuming our top end is still 20kish) is laughable, and it is. Thats it. Now quit looking for an argument you boring clown.

Grendel

Going for a sushi tonight as it happens, although sadly with my wife rather than a twinky Japanese winger.

Careful you never know where these thoughts can lead you

skybluecam

What naivety? i said the thought of them offering 3 or 4 times what we would offer (assuming our top end is still 20kish) is laughable, and it is. Thats it. Now quit looking for an argument you boring clown.
Who are our top earners now?

Users who are viewing this thread