David Haye to launch England away kit (1 Viewer)

JCR1987

According to Englandfans on my facebook, David Haye will be wearing the new England away kit as he walks to the ring on Saturday night.

Bertola

Dont like either.... but my word, that goalie kit.... how the hell did anyone think that was a good look?

ajsccfc

main.jpg

Not keen personally.

I kinda like the goalkeeper kit in a 'I wouldn't be seen dead in it, mind' sense. Reminds me of the 90s when kits were ridiculously jazzy, and also of a bathroom.

Ernie Machin

Just looks like a training shirt. Then again, shirts are being designed now to be worn on a night out, which I'm not keen on. Doesn't effect me though, I don't wear colours (apart from my LA Dodgers jersey).

Ernie Machin

Talking of Jazzy goalkeeper shirts....

tumblr_lhju5iqLtL1qc88aro1_400.jpg

ajsccfc

England have had quite a few goalkeeping monstrosities, I remember David Seaman wearing a particularly garish red one, probably around Euro 96.

People don't wear football shirts on a night out surely?

Ernie Machin

I've seen a few people wearing them, but that wasn't my point. They are being designed with that intention, that they aren't so much a football shirt as a leisure shirt.

ajsccfc

That's what I mean though; they're being designed for that, but surely nobody over 15 would walk around wearing a football shirt for something non-sport related?

Marty

England have had quite a few goalkeeping monstrosities, I remember David Seaman wearing a particularly garish red one, probably around Euro 96.

People don't wear football shirts on a night out surely?

SNF24SPDJ--380_831217a.jpg ..............

Users who are viewing this thread