Deadline for finding a new ground? (1 Viewer)

OyJimmy

We play our first game on August 3 rd away and our first home game on the 10th realistically we need to start selling season tickets by about the 3rd week in July. Strikes me that te administrator is gambling a lot on Sisu finding a ground in an area where few seem to be coming up.....

How long do Sisu have before the administrator must act to protect the club and sell to a party plaing at the Ricoh?

RFC

Perhaps the FL know where we'll be playing and the 'Legal's' are preventing this being disclosed before we are 'officially' OUT OF ADMINISTRATION?
Who knows?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Well for those who thought we would be playing at the Ricoh including me looks like that option will be gone soon. Just heard PH is back to buy 100% of Ricoh wants to redevelope the area not interested in the club:facepalm:Now we will see if the new ground will be built

@richh87

Warwickshire council haven't heard from SISU at all according to an employee on this forum, so I doubt they're intending to build anything.

I'd hope that these plans they have to submit to the football league would include having land and planning permission...

Probably not though, the Football League are useless.

Grendel

Well for those who thought we would be playing at the Ricoh including me looks like that option will be gone soon. Just heard PH is back to buy 100% of Ricoh wants to redevelope the area not interested in the club:facepalm:Now we will see if the new ground will be built

Yeah right that's really going to happen.

Grendel

This is what happens when you try to bring a bit of humour to the site. This is the first time Ive spouted total bolux on this site you Grendel are an expert exponent of the art

Don't think you'll find any post that says I've heard this or that.

So you made it up. I guess we will all have to make our conclusions as to the motives.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Don't think you'll find any post that says I've heard this or that.

So you made it up. I guess we will all have to make our conclusions as to the motives.
It was to get a response thought it was past your bedtime coming close to mine. But say it was true forget the stadium for a minute concentrate on the area think of the hotels etc to service conferences etc how many people are really interested enough to buy a club on the way down? If Sisu have and I say have put in 40 or 50 million why would they want to spend another 20 or 30 million on a new ground the prize Premier league? How many more millions with no quarantee of getting there plus extra in the next three years. No my friend people arent interested in us its the potential of the area thats where the money is

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Added to that when Sisu liquidate Ltd the Ricoh can then be sold to anyone If we dont play there then I think someone will make Acl an offer they cant refuse Just my thoughts

BrisbaneBronco

If exiting admin drags on, then PA will probably do a deal with ACL to play at the Ricoh for the forthcoming season.
ACL have already said we can play for free whilst in admin.
Also, despite what TF says about future plans, he cannot do anything whilst we are in admin.

Astute

And why have we not heard anything recently?

Maybe the next SISU plan is to stay in admin as long as they can. No rent to pay. Can't sign any players. Rent and wage bill reduced. Stay in Cov so most fans will also stay. They will have us in profit at last :(

Danceswithhorses

And why have we not heard anything recently?

Maybe the next SISU plan is to stay in admin as long as they can. No rent to pay. Can't sign any players. Rent and wage bill reduced. Stay in Cov so most fans will also stay. They will have us in profit at last :(
Surely the administrator's fees will be more than the rent deal we were offered by ACL ?

Users who are viewing this thread