Death List 2023 (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I like the song he sang about a darts match.
Apparently, he'd gone along to watch a darts match with his mate, Sam, who was on the team with the Cisco Kid. Sam asked Tony Bennett if he'd like a throw, which he did so. Sadly, his dart struck the Cisco Kid on the head. This gave Tony an idea for a song.......... (wait for it!..........)
"I left my dart in Sam's Friend Cisco"!
I'll get me coat! :ROFLMAO:

oscillatewildly

We've somehow missed the passing of Jane Birkin who died a couple of days ago aged 76.
The muse of a creepy French perv.
Probably not how Le Monde, Le Figaro or the Times will note in their obituaries but it will do for SBT.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

RIP Tony Bennet remember watching his shows in days gone by great singer.
I like the song he sang about a darts match.
Apparently, he'd gone along to watch a darts match with his mate, Sam, who was on the team with the Cisco Kid. Sam asked Tony Bennett if he'd like a throw, which he did so. Sadly, his dart struck the Cisco Kid on the head. This gave Tony an idea for a song.......... (wait for it!..........)
"I left my dart in Sam's Friend Cisco"!
I'll get me coat! :ROFLMAO:
With jokes like that I don't know about "Fairly well known member from Malvern".I think you should be nororios that beats anything I've seen from Otis.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

This guy, a lovely guy.

Very sad news. As you said, very likeable guy. Looks like they knew it was imminent as a fully fledged obituary was posted already, but I took this bit out which I thought was a really nice but sobering extract:

Speaking on the Desperately Seeking Wisdom podcast in 2022, he said that when his cancer was first discovered, it took a while for him to understand what he "needed to do".
"I had to stop and say, 'Hang on a minute. If the full stop came now, would my life have been a failure?'
"And actually, when I look back and I looked at my journey... the family I had, the opportunities my family had, the great good fortune to bump into [Frances Robathan], who's now been my wife and lover for all these years, the kids that we brought up... it didn't feel like a failure."

rob9872

Trevor Francis has died apparently
Just read that too but unconfirmed. Hope it's not accurate but seems legit source. Tremendously talented player, incredibly skillful. If true then RIP.

Happy_Martian

Trevor Francis has died apparently

Just seen a post on the Sunderland forum about this. And a thread on the Birmingham forum. But nothing in any of the press, radio or online.

Birmingham forum suggesting rumours were he had a heart attack last night and has since passed. Another poster says his son has confirmed this on Facebook. But as I say, all is Internet-based chat, nothing verified yet so here's hoping it's all bunkum🤞

Happy_Martian

Well, that hope didn't last long :(

1690204188751.png

rob9872

I've just been reviewing my Twitter feed since his death was confirmed and discovered that MK Dons isn't pay on the gate which is odd in that huge empty bowl. 500 final tickets released to us. I was simply heading down there without consulting and now purchased, so thanks Trevor and again RIP :)

Houchens Head

Sad day today. My favourite newsreader, George Alagiah and a great football player, Trevor Francis. RIP both, especially George. 😪🌹🌹🌹🌹

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Didn't he nearly join us as the first British £1m player but he ended up signing for Forest?

Happy_Martian

Chris Bart-Williams gone now too 😳

Aged 49. Far, far too young to go. I remember watching him playing in Wednesday's midfield back in the 90s. Even at 19, he was hailed as a talent.

RIP fella.

oscillatewildly

Work colleague sent me a text announcing Hazel O'connor's death.
She may want to avoid being near any broken glass cos his football results predictions last season were pretty impressive to be honest.

Houchens Head

Absolutely loved Sinead. So sad to hear of her passing. Rest in peace beautiful lady. 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮

Users who are viewing this thread