rob9872

I remember here from the TV series 'The Invisible Man'

RIP.
Never seen him

clint van damme

BBC News - Actor Sir Michael Gambon dies aged 82

😢

He won't be happy with that!
Saw a thing the other day where someone went up to him and referred to him as the singing detective, he replied, 'at least you didn't say fucking dumbledore'

Saddlebrains

Gutted about Gambon. Always feel the Harry Potter films transport you to such a magical, magnificent world where however down, depressed, bored or whatever you feel in the cold winter months, it instantly cheers you up.

Me and the kids always watch them on the run up to Christmas so I suppose il always have a soft spot for the franchise

3 of the biggest and best from there now gone in Alan Rickman, Robbie Coltrane and Now Gambon

Hope all of them are in a wizarding world wherever they are now

Otis

Gutted about Gambon. Always feel the Harry Potter films transport you to such a magical, magnificent world where however down, depressed, bored or whatever you feel in the cold winter months, it instantly cheers you up.

Me and the kids always watch them on the run up to Christmas so I suppose il always have a soft spot for the franchise

3 of the biggest and best from there now gone in Alan Rickman, Robbie Coltrane and Now Gambon

Hope all of them are in a wizarding world wherever they are now
Love HP.

My daughter and I watched all the films and then since, decided to revisit them all again and watched the whole series over a few days each time.

Sbarcher

Think we should should throw toilet rolls on Saturday in respect.

olderskyblue

Ah Franny. Would get tackled 2m outside the box and end up well inside.

seems it’s happened again… :oops:

never liked him after seeing him do that to us at Maine Road, and won a penalty… Cup match I think

ovduk78

I was at primary school during his prime and whenever in assembly the hymn "He who would valiant be" was sung a group of us used to sing "And Francies Lee's away" instead if "when fancies flea away". Simple things that still make me smile.

Johnnythespider

Watching Best, Law and Charlton as a young boy was awe inspiring, is Dennis still with us.

skybluetony176

Was lucky enough to meet Bobby once. He was doing some after dinner speaking I was lucky enough to be invited too. Was a nice guy, spoke personally with everyone there and gave everyone loads of time. RIP, a legend in every sense of the word.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Little search on social media sounds like he's had a very rough time of things, in other news he gave a prime cathy barry one so fair play

Users who are viewing this thread