Death List 2024 (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Morning my fellow SBTer's!
I've had a call from the Grim Reaper and he asked me to start up next years thread! He thinks that we're not doing a very good job at predictions!
So, with just over a week to go until 2024, let's get your predictions in of all those celebs who we think may be called up by the Grim Reaper during the coming year. 2023 has been a busy year for celeb losses, many of who weren't even ready to go, so I'll start off with my predictions. A list of 10 from you all will surely see a few correct names! Anyway, here we go......

Cliff Richard
Keith Richards
Joe Biden
Clint Eastwood
Jack Nicholson
Dick Van Dyke
David Attenborough
Gene Hackman
Sophia Loren
Julie Andrews
and as an extra bonus point ...... Me (Houchens Head!)

Have fun!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Tom Jones { seen him in concert Saturday and he doesn't look in a good way. Sounded good though}

Billy Connolly { be a sad day when he goes }

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Given we’ve lost well respected members of this forum it’s just a bit pathetic.
And you only joined this morning? How come you know about past members? Changed usernames have we? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

NorthernWisdom

Just thinks it’s really mean. Imagine someone predicted OSB. Would they be happy he died for their list? Think the forum needs a better look if it’s trying to be a voice for the fans. Starting with this and the admins homophobia.
Tom Baker bought a house next to a cemetery so he could look out on where he'd end up, people take death in different ways

Tbf and being serious for a bit, it's 'edgy', but isn't it also marking people as significant? I mean, David Attenborough keeps going, but wouldn't his entry in this thread be a certain respect to his longevity? And when he dies, due respect will be shown.

And better to be noticed than ignored!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Patricia Routledge

Gudrun Ure { supergran from the telly}

rob9872

We can all pick old people so I'm going for some big picks:

Lily Allen
Greta Thunberg
Kim Jong Un
Paul Gascoigne
Tony Blair

clint van damme

Clint Eastwood
Donald trump
Joe Biden
David Attenborough
Rob Burrow
Cliff Richard
King Charles

That's the low hanging fruit, few less obvious choices

Pete Docherty
Jonathan Gullis
Scary spice
piers Morgan
Lorraine Kelly

rob9872

Was just thinking it's been a bit slow. Wonder if we can squeeze a couple more in before tomorrow night 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread