Decent restaurants in Coventry? (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

The Ukrainian/Polish place is actually run by a Belarusian but, randomly, was with a Ukrainian girl in Poland last week and was telling her about this place and she said the menu looked good and certainly very traditionally Ukrainian so have promised her I will try it out.

Went there 2 weeks ago, very friendly staff who explained the menu to us rookies of that kind of food. Ended up having lard, pickle and black bread which was much nicer than it sounded.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Really need to try it, but my wife keeps turning her nose up at the idea.

I rarely go out for meals but last 3 times in Cov I’ve gone there, see it as a safe bet.

Off the top of my head can’t remember how good the veggie & vegan options are!

Made the mistake first time of trying to do the bbq myself, luckily the girl serving stepped in to avoid giving us all good poisoning!

Nick

Administrator
I rarely go out for meals but last 3 times in Cov I’ve gone there, see it as a safe bet.

Off the top of my head can’t remember how good the veggie & vegan options are!

Made the mistake first time of trying to do the bbq myself, luckily the girl serving stepped in to avoid giving us all good poisoning!

Did you have to take your own dog? :)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Did you have to take your own dog? :)

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 4439

I can remember when fish and chips was 1/6 (that's one shilling and sixpence).
I think that makes me 250 years old.

And Mars bars were 4d (1 and 1/2p), although the delicacy of the fried version had yet to be invented. Remember being shocked when they shot up in price to 6d. With inflation at over 20% there was a period when prices changed from week to week.

Users who are viewing this thread