Definition of Irony (1 Viewer)

BaldyJ

Refusing to hand over any money to SISU in order to show disgust at them taking Coventry out of Coventry, and yet giving money hand over fist to Pete Winkleman & co who were responsible for taking Wimbledon out of Wimbledon!

Go figure?!

bigfatronssba

Its almost up there with not agreeing with moving the club to Northampton yet going every two weeks.

skybluelee

Refusing to hand over any money to SISU in order to show disgust at them taking Coventry out of Coventry, and yet giving money hand over fist to Pete Winkleman & co who were responsible for taking Wimbledon out of Wimbledon!

Go figure?!

Wow, no other SISU lover has mentioned this at all over the last few weeks. I admire your originality. Definitely worth a new thread.

smileycov

Facebook User
While we are at it......lets not go to Everton either, after all they were kicked out of Anfield originally!!

ccfcway

irony

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

what do i win ?

PS- If its a ticket for sixfields, I dont want it

torchomatic

bigfatronssba

While we are at it......lets not go to Everton either, after all they were kicked out of Anfield originally!!

The 7k at Arsenal were obviously hypocrites as well, their shocking move from Woolwich to Islington in 1913 was a disgrace.

(This is sarcasm btw)

Samo

icon1.png
Definition of Irony

Well it aint rain on your wedding day, I do know that!

James Smith

Then don't go Baldy 'tis your choice. 1 more ticket available for a true sky blue.

Whatever happened to true sky blue I used to love his legal summaries of the situation.

Grendel

Its almost up there with not agreeing with moving the club to Northampton yet going every two weeks.

Don't you think most if the fans going to Sixfields will not also go to MK Dons? I think most will go.

wingy

The 7k at Arsenal were obviously hypocrites as well, their shocking move from Woolwich to Islington in 1913 was a disgrace.

(This is sarcasm btw)

Not forgetting they were supplanted in the top tier of football during the early twenties at Tottenhams expense.

Hobo

This is the best thread ever!

Users who are viewing this thread