Derby points deduction (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

The problem Derby have in finding a buyer is that they are nailed on to be a league 1 club.
HMRC are not bound to offer a deal but a football club is a huge part of a community unlike the local Tesco. Some sort of exception needs to be given but Morris must be held accountable at the same time. if a deal is to be found by negotiation then that must include Morris having a big input towards Derby's debt.

Danceswithhorses

The problem Derby have in finding a buyer is that they are nailed on to be a league 1 club.
HMRC are not bound to offer a deal but a football club is a huge part of a community unlike the local Tesco. Some sort of exception needs to be given but Morris must be held accountable at the same time. if a deal is to be found by negotiation then that must include Morris having a big input towards Derby's debt.
It was the Derby board, with Mel Morris as Chairman, that took suicidal financial risks with the football club.
Therefore, it should be those officers of the company, who put their hands in their own pockets to rescue Derby, and not HMRC (collecting money on behalf of the taxpayer)

NortonSkyBlue

It was the Derby board, with Mel Morris as Chairman, that took suicidal financial risks with the football club.
Therefore, it should be those officers of the company, who put their hands in their own pockets to rescue Derby, and not HMRC (collecting money on behalf of the taxpayer)
Nothing to do with the officers of the company anymore.

Danceswithhorses

Seems Kirchner (Rooney's preferred choice) has pulled out of his Derby bid...i always thought he sounded like a publicity seeking guy.
Ah well, 2 other bids left on the table for Derby...lets see if either come to fruition and if HMRC stays strong on the PAYE money owed.

Flying Fokker

That sounds familiar.

coop

Watching Derby beating WBA we gave WBA to much respect Derby have been in there faces from the off.

higgs

Couldn't of imagined him becoming a manager time will tell I suppose. If the take over happens and they sign some more good players this month it will be an exciting end to the season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

slowpoke

I think Rooney could become a good manager at top level too. Football wise he’s got it all and I think he’s street wise and he’s smart enough to surround himself with experienced back room staff. Doing well at Derby under the toughest of circumstances too. Maybe not ready for a Man United type job yet, who is, a Southampton or even Everton ??

Grendel

What is the reference to Wycombe and boro?

steve cooper

Middlesboro lost out to Derby in the playoffs a couple of seasons or so back, and Wycombe got relegated when Derby should have got a points deduction that season, is what I assume.

Grendel

Middlesboro lost out to Derby in the playoffs a couple of seasons or so back, and Wycombe got relegated when Derby should have got a points deduction that season, is what I assume.

I can’t see how that’s not the EfLs fight

baldy

Couldn't of imagined him becoming a manager time will tell I suppose. If the take over happens and they sign some more good players this month it will be an exciting end to the season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Exciting for who? Not me…couldn’t give a fuck about Derby

Grendel

A bit more about it here
I guess it's a case of whether it can be proven that Derby pulled the wool over EFL's eyes, and how much they did.

middlesborough claim is ridiculous I assume they lost the play off semi final

slowpoke

Middlesbrough won’t win it if there’s any blame it’s with the EFL for mis-management same with the Wycombe situation.

Users who are viewing this thread