Derby v Forest (1 Viewer)

Johhny Blue

What do we want? There’s a case for almost any result.

bawtryneal

If you want to wind up a Derby fan call them "Wayne Rooney's Derby". They hate it
Have a couple of Derby fans work for me and they don't like "our Wayne"

Frostie

Forest win probably "best" result for us but I think both these 2 will be safe in the end, Luton & Huddersfield more likely to get dragged into it instead.

Anyway, ref missed a stonewall pen for Derby for handball. Derby then missed an open goal from the resulting corner after a very sneaky foul on the goalkeeper where the attacker hooked his arm to prevent him jumping. Top shithousery.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Never thought either would go down earlier in season and even less likely now.
So in that context may the best team win .We can always hope for 'points deductions' all round for playing illegible players.
We will either move rapidly up the table and stay up easy or they finish a fair bit above us in the table with a general improvement for us.. I cant see these teams being a big factor in our survival,

Terry Gibson's perm

They are really targeting the right back area with high balls from free kicks

Terry Gibson's perm

Derby goalie gone off injured looking at his effort on the goal I am not sure if it’s good or bad the ex Nuneaton Borough custodian Kelle Roos has come on.

no_loyalty

Derby goalie gone off injured looking at his effort on the goal I am not sure if it’s good or bad the ex Nuneaton Borough custodian Kelle Roos has come on.

Roos was first choice under Lampard, he didn’t seem too bad.

Frostie

Normally a reliable keeper Marshall. Wonder if he was already injured before & it explains his lame effort for the goal.

Paxman II

What an amazing turn around since Chris Hughton arrive. Grinding out results consistently. Always rated him. It's even possible given they could win tonight to make a late dash for the playoffs. We need to grind out some results.

SBAndy

What an amazing turn around since Chris Hughton arrive. Grinding out results consistently. Always rated him. It's even possible given they could win tonight to make a late dash for the playoffs. We need to grind out some results.

Look at their squad ffs. They were horrendously underperforming prior to Houghton coming in. Same with Derby, for that matter.

Magwitch

If Forest got into the prem they would need to sign a dozen players.

robbiethemole

Isn’t it worth about £190m for promotion and if you get relegated another £90m and then parachute payments for 3 years? What would we give for a piece of that pie?

Terry_dactyl

Isn’t it worth about £190m for promotion and if you get relegated another £90m and then parachute payments for 3 years? What would we give for a piece of that pie?
It makes it all the stranger to me that teams often implode after relegation from the prem.

Hobo

I never thought either of these sides would stay in the relegation spots. Forrest have benefitted from the 6 points we gifted them.

I am pleased with the draw last night as it keeps us in touch with them both.

Users who are viewing this thread