Did anyone see Fisher at today's game? (1 Viewer)

simple_simon

May 22, 2013
We could see Wagott sitting next to Stuart Linnel but no sign of the puppet himself Fisher. Was he at Crawley, if not why not?

W

westcountry_skyblue

Probably there in disguise,Dressed as a lady ala little britain !!!
We could see Wagott sitting next to Stuart Linnel but no sign of the puppet himself Fisher. Was he at Crawley, if not why not?

Ashdown1

Dec 5, 2012
I can only pray somebody clubs his fucking head in and gets away with it !! Despicable individual revelling in his destroying of the club !

cloughie

May 9, 2011
Coventry
I can only pray somebody clubs his fucking head in and gets away with it !! Despicable individual revelling in his destroying of the club !

quite understand the sentiment but he is not worth the sentence for clubbing his head in

Reckon he will be off loaded soon

J

Jack Griffin

Did you see the Swansea documentary on TV the other night, they told a story about Tony Petty who was Swansea chairman in 2002.

He was at a match and the fans were demonstrating against him and getting very agitated. He asked a steward if he thought they were coming on to the pitch. The steward said yes and they will be coming this way. Petty left sharpish & soon afterwards sold to Mel Nurse. Since that time things at Swansea have been largely on the up.

Users who are viewing this thread